Dear guests, as of now, our forum is inactive. You can keep on reading it but it's not possible to create new subjects anymore. See details in this post. You can send your request on this page. The Acyba team

Chers visiteurs, notre forum est dès à présent inactif, vous pouvez continuer à le consulter mais il n'est plus possible de proposer de nouveaux sujets, les détails dans ce post. Pour toutes vos demandes merci de vous rendre sur cette page. L’équipe Acyba.
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Keyword
Post here your feature requests about AcySMS

TOPIC: SMS CREDITS

SMS CREDITS 3 years 9 months ago #84680

• Anonymous user
Hello, i am using acymailing and i want to buy acysms. Does the pricing mentiond on your site (AcySMS - 95E) include sms credits or they should be bought separatyely?

Thank you, Petros
Please log in to post a reply

SMS CREDITS 3 years 9 months ago #84681

• Alexandre
Hi Petros,
Hello, i am using acymailing and i want to buy acysms. Does the pricing mentiond on your site (AcySMS - 95E) include sms credits or they should be bought separatyely?

You will need to purchase credits to be able to send SMS.
Until this morning we used external gateways to send the SMS however we just developed our own gateway.
So if you buy AcySMS you will be able to buy credits on our website and then send SMS ;)

By the way, if you have an Android phone number you can take a look at Telerivet which allows to send SMS from your own mobile phone.
The only limit is that you can't send more than 100 SMS per day :)
telerivet.com/pricing
Last Edit: 3 years 9 months ago by Alexandre.
Please log in to post a reply
Time to create page: 0.148 seconds