Dear guests, as of now, our forum is inactive. You can keep on reading it but it's not possible to create new subjects anymore. See details in this post. You can send your request on this page. The Acyba team

Chers visiteurs, notre forum est dès à présent inactif, vous pouvez continuer à le consulter mais il n'est plus possible de proposer de nouveaux sujets, les détails dans ce post. Pour toutes vos demandes merci de vous rendre sur cette page. L’équipe Acyba.
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Keyword
Post here your feature requests about AcySMS

TOPIC: Brazilian sending sms provider!

Brazilian sending sms provider! 3 years 11 months ago #81677

• Anonymous user
Hello , I would like that the component was integrated with the Brazilian sms provider Serrano system , sending down the basic commands of api connection of this provider , Brazilian joomla community is very large and the value of the trigger being sms through a national provider is much cheaper !

Send SMS Simple
sms.sersis.com.br/app/modulo/api/index.p...&lgn=Loginprovidedby thecompany&pwd=pass &msg=mensage&numbers=numberrecipient

Send SMS - Multiple ( If u want to send to more than one recipient , just put each separate number by commas)
sms.sersis.com.br/app/modulo/api/index.p...&lgn=Loginprovidedby thecompany&pwd=password&msg=mensage&numbers=numberrecipient,numberrecipient,numberrecipient

Send SMS - Scheduling ( Sending SMS 16 hours of the day 12/24/2014 )
sms.sersis.com.br/app/modulo/api/index.p...&lgn=Loginprovidedby thecompany&pwd=pass&jobdate=24/12/2014&jobtime=16:00&msg=mensage&numbers=numberrecipient

check Balance
sms.sersis.com.br/app/modulo/api/index.p...&lgn=Loginprovidedby thecompany&pwd=pass
Please log in to post a reply

Brazilian sending sms provider! 3 years 11 months ago #81703

• Alexandre
Hello,

We only develop new integrations for our customers.
Let us know once the product purchased and we will be glad to develop the integration for free :)
We develop new integrations within 1 or 2 weeks.

You can reach me at This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.
Please log in to post a reply
Time to create page: 0.140 seconds