info

Dear guests,
You are currently on the old forum we kept as a knowledge base. You will find the new community forum here
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Keyword
Post here your feature requests about AcySMS

TOPIC: Brazilian sending sms provider!

Brazilian sending sms provider! 4 years 6 months ago #81677

• Anonymous user
Hello , I would like that the component was integrated with the Brazilian sms provider Serrano system , sending down the basic commands of api connection of this provider , Brazilian joomla community is very large and the value of the trigger being sms through a national provider is much cheaper !

Send SMS Simple
sms.sersis.com.br/app/modulo/api/index.p...&lgn=Loginprovidedby thecompany&pwd=pass &msg=mensage&numbers=numberrecipient

Send SMS - Multiple ( If u want to send to more than one recipient , just put each separate number by commas)
sms.sersis.com.br/app/modulo/api/index.p...&lgn=Loginprovidedby thecompany&pwd=password&msg=mensage&numbers=numberrecipient,numberrecipient,numberrecipient

Send SMS - Scheduling ( Sending SMS 16 hours of the day 12/24/2014 )
sms.sersis.com.br/app/modulo/api/index.p...&lgn=Loginprovidedby thecompany&pwd=pass&jobdate=24/12/2014&jobtime=16:00&msg=mensage&numbers=numberrecipient

check Balance
sms.sersis.com.br/app/modulo/api/index.p...&lgn=Loginprovidedby thecompany&pwd=pass
Please log in to post a reply

Brazilian sending sms provider! 4 years 6 months ago #81703

• Alexandre
Hello,

We only develop new integrations for our customers.
Let us know once the product purchased and we will be glad to develop the integration for free :)
We develop new integrations within 1 or 2 weeks.

You can reach me at This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.
Please log in to post a reply
Time to create page: 0.145 seconds