info

Dear guests,
You are currently on the old forum we kept as a knowledge base. You will find the new community forum here
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Keyword
Post here your feature requests about AcySMS

TOPIC: iMessage

iMessage 4 years 5 months ago #80672

• Anonymous user
Hi everybody,

since you published AcySMS I think about buying it. My problem is: I don´t need it. But I love playing around and as I know, AcyBa has great (!) components, I would like to have it.

Most reason blocking me from buying is the price of sending SMS. This stops me from "playing around".
So the logical question is: Why not iMessage? iMessages can be sent out for free. Is AcySMS able to sent out iMessages without the (paid) SMS-Gateways?

I didn´t find any request in the Forum so far. I have no idea if this is possible, but Apple seems at least to have a way to integrate the sending-process in Applications. Here it is: developer.apple.com/library/ios/sampleco...-DontLinkElementID_7

So this is just a little thought I wanted to "throw at you".
I would guess, the ability to sent out messages "for free" would be a huge benefit for AcySMS. At least one, that would convince me for buying it. ;)

All the best, Julian!
Please log in to post a reply

iMessage 4 years 5 months ago #80673

• Alexandre
Hi Julian,

First of all thanks for the feature request ;)
I took a look at the documentation but it seems that it is for IOS developer.
As we don't plan to develop an IOS application for AcySMS I'm afraid we won't be able to use it.

All the gateways included into AcySMS have a web interface (API) which allows us to send requests to their servers.
Once the request received, they send the SMS to the receiver.
I already searched for this kind of feature for the iMessage but I didn't find anything..

By the way if you have an Android Mobile phone and if you don't plan to send more than 100 messages a day you should take a look at our integration with Telerivet which allows to send SMS from your own mobile phone ;)
telerivet.com/
Please log in to post a reply
Time to create page: 0.200 seconds