info

Dear guests,
You are currently on the old forum we kept as a knowledge base. You will find the new community forum here
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Keyword

TOPIC: New Users Added through CB Plugin not being sent campaign follow up messages

New Users Added through CB Plugin not being sent campaign follow up messages 9 years 10 hours ago #7439

• Anonymous user
I have created a page where users are added to lists using both the CB Plugin (because these lists are relevant to all users who subscribe to the site) AND depending on which package they choose, they are assigned to a different list.

What is working:
1. The user is being correctly added to AcyMailing and correctly subscribed to the CB Plugin lists AND the list relevant to their package
2. The user is receiving campaign follow ups for the lists subscribed via CB Plugin - goes to queue and cron works.

What is not working:
User is NOT being sent the campaign follow up messages for the list subscribed via CB Subs.

This subscription is added using an SQL statement triggered when the user signs up for a package via CB Subs.
INSERT INTO `#__acymailing_listsub` ( `listid`, `subid`, `subdate`, `status` ) VALUES ( 28, ( SELECT `subid` FROM `#__acymailing_subscriber` WHERE `userid` = [user_id] ), UNIX_TIMESTAMP( NOW() ), 1 )

I cannot use the CB plugin to subscribe the user to the list in this situation because the list/campaign depends on which package they purchase.

How can the SQL action be adjusted to ensure the campaign is triggered correctly?
Renee Hasseldine
Last Edit: 9 years 10 hours ago by Anonymous user.
Please log in to post a reply

Re:New Users Added through CB Plugin not being sent campaign follow up messages 9 years 2 hours ago #7452

• Anonymous user
  • Thank you received: 2
This query only handles the subscription to a list but does not trigger our campaign system, neither the welcome message.

It's gonna be very difficult to do it via queries.

Does CBSubs has a plugin system to enable us to create a plugin for that?
I've never tried CBSubs so I don't really know how it works and as it's a commercial component, I can not just install it to see how we could handle that.

Our CB Plugin handles that part and triggers the campaigns.
It would be only a matter of adapting our CB plugin for CBSubs as well.
The CB team will probably give you better answers about how we could handle it.
Please have a look at our official documentation before posting a new message!

If you use AcyMailing, please post a rating and a review at the Joomla! Extensions Directory.

Re:New Users Added through CB Plugin not being sent campaign follow up messages 8 years 11 months ago #7489

• Anonymous user
Hi John,
Yes, CB Subs has a plugin system - although writing a plugin is beyond me! I can install, configure and use extensions only! :)
I have posted this on the CB Subs Forum and would love it if you could communicate directly with Nant & Krileon to find a solution...
Thanks so much
Renee
Renee Hasseldine

Re:New Users Added through CB Plugin not being sent campaign follow up messages 8 years 11 months ago #7525

• Anonymous user
  • Thank you received: 2
By the way, if a developer sees this post, here is a part of the code used for our AEC integration, CB integration, OSE membership...
Just specify the first arguments and you're done to modify a subscription.

File Attachment:

File Name: acymailing_api_example.zip
File Size: 645
Please have a look at our official documentation before posting a new message!

If you use AcyMailing, please post a rating and a review at the Joomla! Extensions Directory.
Time to create page: 0.122 seconds