info

Dear guests,
You are currently on the old forum we kept as a knowledge base. You will find the new community forum here
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Keyword

TOPIC: Virtuemart subscription, need the option to select lists

Virtuemart subscription, need the option to select lists 10 years 9 months ago #995

• Anonymous user
Hallo

I just bought acymailing-business so I can integrat it with my virtuemart.
I would like my customers to select the subscription in the registration part and I have made a checkbox for each list I have.
But when I test drive it it subscribe the registrant to all the list and not the one selected.
Where do I go wrong.

Kind regards
Tina
Please log in to post a reply

Re: Virtuemart subscription, need the option to select lists 10 years 9 months ago #998

• Anonymous user
Hi,

I suppose that it's because the user synchronization plugin is configured to add the new users to all the lists. You can see this page www.acyba.com/en/support/documentation/8...ing-plugin-user.html explaining how to configure the plugin.

Concerning the way to add checkboxs for your lists when the user register on your website, you can read this article, explaining how to have the registration page of community builder display your lists :
www.acyba.com/en/support/documentation/8...ailing-cbplugin.html

Regards,

Robert
With HikaShop, create your online Joomla shop easily.

Re: Virtuemart subscription, need the option to select lists 10 years 9 months ago #1009

• Anonymous user
  • Thank you received: 2
You mentioned you use VirtueMart so I guess you followed our documentation to add a subscription box during the VirtueMart checkout process?
www.acyba.com/support/documentation/110-...in-vmacymailing.html

If so, this checkbox can only indicate to AcyMailing if the user should be subscribed or not to your selected lists (the one you selected on the plugin parameters page) but we can not - during the VirtueMart checkout process - subscribe the user to different lists depending on his choice.
It's something our plugin does not enable us to do.

So during the VirtueMart checkout process (if we are talking about the same thing!), the only choice you can give to your users is "subscribe to my lists" or "don't subscribe" but the user can not select the lists he wants (at least using the current version).
Please have a look at our official documentation before posting a new message!

If you use AcyMailing, please post a rating and a review at the Joomla! Extensions Directory.
Time to create page: 0.062 seconds