info

Dear guests,
You are currently on the old forum we kept as a knowledge base. You will find the new community forum here
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Keyword

TOPIC: [solved] Newsletter.. How to have people added without having to click anywhere?

[solved] Newsletter.. How to have people added without having to click anywhere? 10 years 9 months ago #972

• Anonymous user
I want to know what settings I need to configure so that when a user signs up they will be automatically added to my subscription list? I am using the Free version of the mailer!

Thanks in advance!
Last Edit: 10 years 9 months ago by Anonymous user.
Please log in to post a reply

Re:Newsletter.. How to have people added without having to click anywhere? 10 years 9 months ago #973

• Anonymous user
  • Thank you received: 2
It depends on the way you add your users...

1/ If it comes from the Joomla registration page, then you need to configure this plugin to automatically subscribe the user during the joomla registration process:
www.acyba.com/support/documentation/82-a...ing-plugin-user.html

2/ If you subscribe your users via our subscription module, then you have to add the list on it (hidden or visible)
www.acyba.com/support/documentation/62-acymailing-module.html

Please make sure that your list is activated.
Please have a look at our official documentation before posting a new message!

If you use AcyMailing, please post a rating and a review at the Joomla! Extensions Directory.

Re:Newsletter.. How to have people added without having to click anywhere? 10 years 9 months ago #978

• Anonymous user
User sign up on my website with CB.

Re:Newsletter.. How to have people added without having to click anywhere? 10 years 9 months ago #979

• Anonymous user
  • Thank you received: 2
So then you can either use the User Sync Plugin (the first link I sent you) or the CB plugin ( www.acyba.com/support/documentation/86-acymailing-cbplugin.html )
Please have a look at our official documentation before posting a new message!

If you use AcyMailing, please post a rating and a review at the Joomla! Extensions Directory.

Re:Newsletter.. How to have people added without having to click anywhere? 10 years 9 months ago #980

• Anonymous user
ok great all works!!!
Last Edit: 10 years 9 months ago by Anonymous user.

Re:Newsletter.. How to have people added without having to click anywhere? 10 years 9 months ago #981

• Anonymous user
You guys should get this thing working for WORDPRESS! I am going to be using Aweber, but dang I would love using this on wordpress! You guys seriously have everything that aweber has, but I just like that fact of working with your company more because you have good support and a great value!!!
Time to create page: 0.070 seconds