info

Dear guests,
You are currently on the old forum we kept as a knowledge base. You will find the new community forum here
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Keyword

TOPIC: 1054 Unknown Column 'list' in where clause... Mailing List Archive (All)

1054 Unknown Column 'list' in where clause... Mailing List Archive (All) 3 years 5 months ago #107372

• Anonymous user
We ran into a problem when we added the menu item Mailing List Archive (All) that shows “all” lists but it has a MySQL error

1054_error_message.jpg

We now it worked and it works on another site fine so I assume we have something corrupted somewhere.
How should we resolve this problem?
Please log in to post a reply

1054 Unknown Column 'list' in where clause... Mailing List Archive (All) 3 years 5 months ago #107380

• Alexandre
Hi,

Could you please let me know the steps I need to follow in order to reproduce the issue ?

1054 Unknown Column 'list' in where clause... Mailing List Archive (All) 3 years 5 months ago #107386

• Anonymous user
Hi Alexandre,
Click the menu link Statistics for All Lists (which is the Mailing List Archive (All) menu item)
See a list of newsletter lists
Click on a list
That produces the 1054 error.

Thanks for taking a look, let me know if you need more about how to create the problem.

We are using 5.6.1

Thanks for your help,
Chris Dekle
Last Edit: 3 years 5 months ago by Alexandre.

1054 Unknown Column 'list' in where clause... Mailing List Archive (All) 3 years 5 months ago #107397

• Alexandre
Hi,

We are working on this but for the moment I think that you should change your connection information.
As you have written the Cpanel information on the forum and as this was available for every user connected I think you should definitely change them before someone uses them..

I've edited your message to remove the information but you should definitely modify them.

EDIT: We found that the query was not in the AcyMailing code but in an external plugin, could you tell us if you created / installed non-official plugins? If so, try temporary disabling them to locate the one responsible for this sql error, an intval security is missing in the query.
Last Edit: 3 years 5 months ago by Dax.

1054 Unknown Column 'list' in where clause... Mailing List Archive (All) 3 years 5 months ago #107413

• Anonymous user
Thanks Alexandre, we have made a ton of extensions to the code and definitely do a lot of customization in the newsletter system. I'll pass this on to the developers to have them dig into it more deeply.
Thanks for your help.
Chris Dekle
p.s., glad you caught the cpanel thing... "rush makes mush" is probably the best explanation.
Time to create page: 0.263 seconds