info

Dear guests,
You are currently on the old forum we kept as a knowledge base. You will find the new community forum here
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Keyword

TOPIC: How to make smart-newslatter send email automatically?

How to make smart-newslatter send email automatically? 3 years 6 months ago #107208

• Anonymous user
Hello,
Can any one tell me how to make smart-newslatter send email automatically to my list after adding K2 article?
I made a smart newsletter, and set the Generate Frequency to asap, And i added a new article to my website. But nothing was happened!
Is there any thing i have to do?

Thanks!
Please log in to post a reply

How to make smart-newslatter send email automatically? 3 years 6 months ago #107285

• Alexandre
Hi,

Is the cron job enabled on your website ?
Could you please provide me with the tag you used to insert the article into the smart newsletter ?

How to make smart-newslatter send email automatically? 3 years 6 months ago #107306

• Anonymous user
Hello
Yes the cron job enabled, I used module that bring the 2 new k2 articles in the website.
I want that:
Send automatic newsletter when the article inserted to website. I tried to use cron (1 hour) and generate frequency to asap, But the system sent newsletter each 1 hour.

How to make smart-newslatter send email automatically? 3 years 5 months ago #107338

• Alexandre
Hi,

The smart-newsletter are sent by the cron job so if you set the cron job to be executed every 1hour your newsletters will be sent every 1 hour.
Please set the cron to be triggered every 15 minutes so you will be sure the newsletters will be sent faster ;)
Time to create page: 0.123 seconds