info

Dear guests,
You are currently on the old forum we kept as a knowledge base. You will find the new community forum here
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Keyword

TOPIC: Creator as Sender / Editor as Sender

Creator as Sender / Editor as Sender 3 years 6 months ago #107132

• Anonymous user
Hi

As Administrator i create 7 similar Newsletters with 7 different footers for 7 regional Administrators.
These Administrators now can expand their Newsletter with text via frontend Editing.
I found "Creator as Sender" and "Creator as Reply-to". This would be a great feature to make shure the Admins don't forget to set the right (their own) Sender Adresses.
But the the Regional Admins aren't the "Creators" they are the "Editors". So i'm looking for something like "Editor as Sender". Or the possibility to change the Creator (like changing the Author in Joomla Articles) for each Newsletter.
I tried to use tags like {username} or {email} in the "From Name" and "From Adress" fields but with no succes.

Any other idea?
Thank you
Christoph
Please log in to post a reply

Creator as Sender / Editor as Sender 3 years 6 months ago #107152

• Tom
Hello,

I'm afraid there is no ideal solution for you.
The editor has to set the sender information when editing the newsletter if he wants to have his own data there.
If nothing is set in these fields, it will take the default configuration from AcyMailing.

Same for the creator, you can't modify it via AcyMailing. You would need toi do it in the database.

Maybe a solution is for the users to make a copy of your newsletter. You create an example, the editor copies it and use the copy. This way, he will be set as creator.
Please log in to post a reply
Time to create page: 0.316 seconds