info

Dear guests,
You are currently on the old forum we kept as a knowledge base. You will find the new community forum here
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Keyword

TOPIC: Inviting existing subscribers to a new list

Inviting existing subscribers to a new list 3 years 7 months ago #106877

• Anonymous user
HI,
I want to sent a newsletter to invite the subscibers of my existing lists to a new list. That is because I have added a campaign with an email course to this list.

I used a subscribe link ( using the tags) selecting the right list, but this only generates a confusing message to people to modify their subscription. And it offers them all the lists.
I then tried to insert a subscription module into the acymailing newsletter. I have the plugin and it is activated and tested. But the tag manager did not show an acymailing module to pick.

I tried the 'add module' function at the bottom of the editor and it allowed me to pick an acymailing module. I picked my subscription module and It generated this code: {loadmodule mod_acymailing,Minicursus dan doe je het wel}. But when i test the newsletter it does not show the module. It does not show the code either.

At last i created an article. the article now contains the subscription module and it works. BUT.. it again generates the weird 'modify your subscription' message, with all the lists.

I am out of options. How do I sent existing users an invitation to a new list, allowing them to subscribe to that list, without the 'modify your subscription' message? I

greetings
Christien
Last Edit: 3 years 7 months ago by Anonymous user. Reason: new test with new results
Please log in to post a reply

Inviting existing subscribers to a new list 3 years 7 months ago #106896

• Alexandre
Hi,

Did you try this : www.acyba.com/acymailing/106-acymailing-...ription-url.html#url ?
If so please let me know the link you use, I will take a look at it and correct it ;)

Another solution would be to display the subscription module on a specific page on your website then give this page's URL to your client so they will be able to modify their subscriptions.

Please let me know ;)

Inviting existing subscribers to a new list 3 years 7 months ago #106897

• Anonymous user
HI Alexandre,

i have added the module to a website article and that worked. I just feel unhappy about the ' modify your subscription' message. But In the meantime i have found out how to modify that.
thanks!

greetings
Christien
Time to create page: 0.061 seconds