info

Dear guests,
You are currently on the old forum we kept as a knowledge base. You will find the new community forum here
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Keyword

TOPIC: Copied newsletter, need to change text in a locked area... any help?

Copied newsletter, need to change text in a locked area... any help? 3 years 7 months ago #106742

• Anonymous user
I have copied a newsletter and completed the update.. except for one issue.. a single line of text is locked from the original template and there is no way of viewing that piece in source html.. is there any way of changing it? i have looked for the actual database ofr the newsletter but to no avail...
Please log in to post a reply

Copied newsletter, need to change text in a locked area... any help? 3 years 7 months ago #106768

• Alexandre
Hi,

Could you please provide me with some screenshots so that I will be able to take a closer look at it ?
What's the line you're not able to change ?

Copied newsletter, need to change text in a locked area... any help? 3 years 7 months ago #106987

• Anonymous user
This area in the top of our newsletter that was copied cannot be clicked on to edit
Attachments:

Copied newsletter, need to change text in a locked area... any help? 3 years 7 months ago #106994

• Tom
Hello,

If you use our editor and a template with areas, only areas that are set as text editable can be modified.
You will be able to edit them and see the source only on these ones.

If you need to modify it, you should edit the template to set it as text editable, but you will have to load the template again in the newsletter (if you modified the newsletter you will loose your changes).
Another solution, is to temporarily change the editor in the AcyMailing configuration, tab Interfaces to be able to see the source of the whole newsletter (other editors do not handle the template areas).
www.acyba.com/acymailing/55-acymailing-config.html#ifeatures

Copied newsletter, need to change text in a locked area... any help? 3 years 7 months ago #106995

• Anonymous user
Thanks Tom!

Perfect that worked great!

Again, great support!
Time to create page: 0.069 seconds