info

Dear guests,
You are currently on the old forum we kept as a knowledge base. You will find the new community forum here
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Keyword

TOPIC: Display Latest newsletters directly

Display Latest newsletters directly 3 years 7 months ago #106601

• Anonymous user
Hi, we need a little modification of the functionality of acymaling menu item to display all latest newsletters directly, no in the way that module does (display the list and later click on the link), we need to display the newsletters directly when the user click on menu option like the menu item option of acymaling but for all list (no only one, like the menu item does).

I know this requires a little modification but if you point us to the archives we need to modify, we can do it.

Thanks.
Please log in to post a reply

Display Latest newsletters directly 3 years 7 months ago #106658

• Alexandre
Hi,

Did you try the latest newsletter item menu ?
www.acyba.com/acymailing/295-acymailing-...tion.html#latestnews

Please let me know if I miss something. If so please provide me with more information (screenshot etc.)

Display Latest newsletters directly 3 years 7 months ago #106660

• Anonymous user
Hi, thanks for the help, but with latest newsletter item menu you have to select one list, and we need to display latest newsletter directly no matter what list is.

Thanks.

Display Latest newsletters directly 3 years 7 months ago #106757

• Alexandre
Hi,

Unfortunately there is no way for this at the moment but that's a really good idea.
I've just added this feature in our TODO List so that we will add this in one of our upcoming releases ;)
Time to create page: 0.187 seconds