info

Dear guests,
You are currently on the old forum we kept as a knowledge base. You will find the new community forum here
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Keyword

TOPIC: publish newsletter as a landing page

publish newsletter as a landing page 3 years 7 months ago #106545

• Anonymous user
Is there a way to post a newsletter as a landing page that also has an embedded field to input their email address like the attached? I want to be able to tweet a bit.ly link to this page where they can then sign up for a campaign of coupons on each of the 12 days before Christmas.

I tried to create an article and then add an acymailing module for the email sign up but the formatting on the front end looks clunky. Since I have newletter templates in acymailing I can make the landing page look nice but I don't see a way to add a field like the attached mock up to the newsletter. It doesn't seem to recognize an acymailing module as a TAG module. Acymailing make it possible to made nice landing pages as much as it does nice email forms and doing it this way provides conformity between email campaigns and landing pages as well as providing ease of reusing the same code for both saving a lot of time.

Is there a way to do this?

Thanks,

George.
Attachments:
Last Edit: 3 years 7 months ago by Anonymous user. Reason: revised question
Please log in to post a reply

publish newsletter as a landing page 3 years 7 months ago #106568

• Tom
Hello,

There are several ways to display a newsletter on your site:
- You canuse the view online link you displayed in your example (but note that it will display the information of the user this newsletter was sent to
- You can set up an archive section: www.acyba.com/acymailing/295-newsletter-archive-section.html
- You can use the AcyMailing toolbox plugin to display the newsletter in an article: www.acyba.com/acymailing/plugins.html#acymailingtoolbox

As regards the module, you can either set a subscription module that will only be assigned to this page and choose the position you want, or add the module in the article too: www.acyba.com/acymailing/8-acymailing/11...le-into-content.html

publish newsletter as a landing page 3 years 7 months ago #106609

• Anonymous user
But is it possible to put the actual email field for list sign up INSIDE the newsletter so that formatting stays all within the newsletter template? If I create it as a newsletter inside an article and then add the acymailing module also to the article the formatting is not nice as the newsletter will appear in the acymailing newsletter template and then the acymailing module will appear under it not in the newsletter template. Ideally, I create an acymailing module and then insert it as a joomla module tag inside the newsletter, but acymailing modules don't show up when using the joomla module tags.

publish newsletter as a landing page 3 years 7 months ago #106719

• Alexandre
Hi,

Unfortunately there is no way to put the email field for the subscription directly into the newsletter body.
The only way to do it is to insert the module into the newsletter as you did while testing..
Time to create page: 0.065 seconds