info

Dear guests,
You are currently on the old forum we kept as a knowledge base. You will find the new community forum here
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Keyword

TOPIC: User subscribe/unsubscribe form

User subscribe/unsubscribe form 3 years 8 months ago #106533

• Anonymous user
Hi,

We use auto subscribe during registration plugin and it works well. Simple checkbox...
Now we need to have different layout on user edition page. We would like to have simple dropdown select box. Something like this:

<select name="subscription[0]">
<option value="1">Unsubscribe</option>
<option value="2">Subscribe</option>
</select>

We only have one list and we only need subscribe or unsubscribe via dropdown. How can this be done in simple way?
Or simple radio box with YES or No.

All we could find via docs is how to subscribe....

Thanks
Last Edit: 3 years 8 months ago by Anonymous user.
Please log in to post a reply

User subscribe/unsubscribe form 3 years 7 months ago #106588

• Alexandre
Hi,
Now we need to have different layout on user edition page.
Could you please let me know which user edition page you're talking about ?

Please provide me with screenshots of your feature request so that I will give a closer look at it.

User subscribe/unsubscribe form 3 years 7 months ago #106613

• Anonymous user
Hi,

There is a checkbox on registration which is added by auto subscribe plugin... We use easy-profile and added extra tab named "Newsletters" Inside it We would like to have dropdown which would allow user to subscribe or unsubscribe to newsletter. I have attached simple screenshot what we want to have. The blue one is a save button...

It should work like this. User register and is subscribed to one list. Which is "I want to receive newsletter" Then via profile he should be able to change it. For estetic look we need dropdown. As for now we can add same checkbox which is used via registration with auto subscribe plugin...

We could do it via jquery or something but maybe there is a simple way by default.

Thank you
Attachments:
Last Edit: 3 years 7 months ago by Anonymous user.

User subscribe/unsubscribe form 3 years 7 months ago #106756

• Alexandre
Hi,

As I understand you would like to give your users the possibility to change their subscription from their easy profile page ?
Could you please confirm this ?

If so, unfortunately there is currently no way for this in AcyMailing..
A solution could be to display the AcyMailing module on your website so that users would be able to manage their subscriptions from the module.
Time to create page: 0.078 seconds