info

Dear guests,
You are currently on the old forum we kept as a knowledge base. You will find the new community forum here
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Keyword

TOPIC: Email field size subscription module

Email field size subscription module 3 years 8 months ago #106382

• Anonymous user
Hi,

I have tried the suggestions in the documentation for the email input field but cannot get it to be the same size as the name field.
Would appreciate some guidance please.
Attachments:
Please log in to post a reply

Email field size subscription module 3 years 8 months ago #106387

• Tom
Hello,

What is the URL of the page where the module is displayed?
Did you set a size in the module configuration?
Did you edit the custom fields to add a size on them?
Did you add some CSS in the AcyMailing configuration tab Interfaces, ion the module CSS file?

Is your Joomla template adding some specific CSS that is overriding the AcyMailing one?

Email field size subscription module 3 years 8 months ago #106434

• Anonymous user
Hi Tom,

Thank you for your response.

URL: Module on development site. Happy to provide login credentials if required.
Module configuration: 100%
Custom Fields: Have tried a number of things including email to 150%. Cannot find anything that indicates what data goes into the "Size" field for customisation.
CSS: no I have not added any css. I am not a coder and do not know what css would be required to extend the email field. I should have thought this was done through either of the above.
Template: I do not believe there is any template override. But again I am not a coder.

Please note: The issue presented immediately I enabled the module which meant it was operating under the default settings instituted by acymailing on installation.

When I inspect both the elements of the name field and the email field they are 304x40 and 211x40 respectively.

Cheers,
Denise

Email field size subscription module 3 years 8 months ago #106447

• Tom
If it appeared directly when you published the module then it is probably some CSS from your Joomla template which alter the AcyMailing one.
Can you send us a temporary access to This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it. so we can help you on this?
Please add a link to this conversation in your email.
Time to create page: 0.052 seconds