info

Dear guests,
You are currently on the old forum we kept as a knowledge base. You will find the new community forum here
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Keyword

TOPIC: ACY Campaigns

ACY Campaigns 3 years 8 months ago #106373

• Anonymous user
Hi guys how are you doing?.

I have a technical question for you. I am recently testing Marketing Rocket component for joomla that is specifically designed for marketing campains, landing page and marketing email. I saw inside their control panel that is possible to create actions that create automatically follow up for leading generation offers, subscriptions and so for.

My preference for email marketing is still on acy, but i would like to know if acymailing is able to perform on campaigns follow up with same criteria and in automatic way. In particular is possible to set a condition that a user cannot display a content if it has perfomed to a requested action inside the email?.

Plus talking about statistics, acy system supports all analysys and monitoring steps also for follow up campaigns?. I am asking this as i did not see a dedicated menu inside email campaigns. Let me understand what is possible to do or not.

Many thanks always for your kind assistance.

Alfred
Please log in to post a reply

ACY Campaigns 3 years 8 months ago #106400

• Alexandre
Hi,

Could you please let me know what kind of "criteria" you would like AcyMailing to send emails from ?
As you might know the Mass Actions are full of filters and criteria and I'm pretty sure you can do everything you need to with these mass actions.
www.acyba.com/acymailing/148-acymailing-filter.html

Let me know ;)

ACY Campaigns 3 years 7 months ago #106782

• Anonymous user
Hi Alexander and thanks for your reply. Reading the mass actions filter that's could be helpful in term of sending emails, but talking about funner process acy has not the possibility to make visible a content link IF there is first an action. That's what i mean for marketing email campaigns.

It's something possible to make it with next releases? Thanks

ACY Campaigns 3 years 7 months ago #106811

• Alexandre
Hi,

We have just added this into our TODO List but I can't let you know when this will be released as we have a lot of tasks to develop at the moment :)
Time to create page: 0.057 seconds