info

Dear guests,
You are currently on the old forum we kept as a knowledge base. You will find the new community forum here
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Keyword

TOPIC: List segmentation

List segmentation 3 years 8 months ago #106316

• Anonymous user
I have AcyMailing Enterprise.

I'd like to resend a newsletter to subscribers who didn't open it the first time. It seems I should be able to do this using the filters available. I have two problems:

I can't find documentation on how to use the AcyMailing fields that are available. It looks to me like lastopen_date could be used in this case since this was the last newsletter we sent but I'd like to have a definition list for the fields.

We have about 5000 subscribers who received the newsletter last time. When I use a filter with lastopen_date < the last time the newsletter was sent I get more than 8000 subscribers that it will be sent to. This happens with various combinations. I can't make sense of what's happening.

If there's a better way to do this (based on whether or not they opened this newsletter last time, for example) I'm unable to find it. I can get statistics on open vs. non-open, and I can even get a list of those who didn't open the newsletter last time, but I can't find a way to use that list other than exporting it and then importing it as a new list. The documentation says specifically that list segmentation is meant to avoid having to do that.

Mike
Please log in to post a reply

List segmentation 3 years 8 months ago #106317

• Anonymous user
And of course right after I posted this I found Mass Actions in the documentation. I didn't think to look under Users. It looks like that's just what I need! And the number of users in the filtered list is right.

Mike
Please log in to post a reply
Time to create page: 0.049 seconds