info

Dear guests,
You are currently on the old forum we kept as a knowledge base. You will find the new community forum here
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Keyword

TOPIC: 404 error on clicking save in "modify your subscription"

404 error on clicking save in "modify your subscription" 3 years 8 months ago #106239

• Anonymous user
After clicking "modify" in a newsletter, people can see my newsletters and check the ones they want to subscribe to. But after clicking "save" they are les to a 404 error page and the subscription is not registrered.
What can I be doing wrong? What can I do to fix this?

Thanks in advance for helping!
Please log in to post a reply

404 error on clicking save in "modify your subscription" 3 years 8 months ago #106257

• Tom
Hello,

Can you send us the URL of the page where the users can modify their subscription?
This "modify" in your newsletter, is it a link to the subscription page made with tags?

Did you set redirections in the AcyMailing configuration, tab Subscription?

404 error on clicking save in "modify your subscription" 3 years 8 months ago #106278

• Anonymous user
Hello Tom,

This is the URL: www.obalo.nl/index.php?subid=1014&option...7c0yMvjk&Itemid=1411

Correct: the "modify" in my newsletter is a link I made with tags.

I didn't set redirections in the AcyMailing configuration; it says this is not valid so I left it blanc.

Elvira

404 error on clicking save in "modify your subscription" 3 years 8 months ago #106284

• Tom
Could you make sure that AcyMailing is attached to a public menu?
You can set this menu in the AcyMailing configuration, tab Interfaces.

Could you also check if you are not blocking some AcyMailing URLs with another component or with a htaccess file?
Last Edit: 3 years 8 months ago by Tom.

404 error on clicking save in "modify your subscription" 3 years 8 months ago #106297

• Anonymous user
The menu tip did the trick! Thank you so much!
Time to create page: 0.051 seconds