info

Dear guests,
You are currently on the old forum we kept as a knowledge base. You will find the new community forum here
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Keyword

TOPIC: How to get the name and email or other fields via SELECET from the acymailing database

How to get the name and email or other fields via SELECET from the acymailing database 3 years 8 months ago #106150

• Anonymous user
Because I have an external registration system that uses direct any bank for control without being send of emails also would like to know how to separate them by group as and presented in acymailing.
Thank you
Please log in to post a reply

How to get the name and email or other fields via SELECET from the acymailing database 3 years 8 months ago #106171

• Tom
Hello,

I am not sure to understand what you want to do.
If you want to separate some users from others, you could simply subscribe them to different lists?

If you want to make a query to select users from AcyMailing in the database, they are stored in the #__acymailing_subscriber table. The columns are email and name.

How to get the name and email or other fields via SELECET from the acymailing database 3 years 8 months ago #106184

• Anonymous user
And just what we want to do select in the table that you did not indicate and jointly separate by lists of users differently in the general list I have "lawyers" and "doctors" but we just want to see the "doctors".
And that's what we want, the way you tell me comes all the users on the list.

How to get the name and email or other fields via SELECET from the acymailing database 3 years 8 months ago #106194

• Tom
The subscription to the list is saved in the #__acymailing_listsub table.
listid is the ID of the list from table #__acymailing_list
subid is the ID of the subscriber from the table #__acymailing_subscriber

You should make a query on the subscriber and listsub tables with a condition on listid = the ID of your doctors list.

How to get the name and email or other fields via SELECET from the acymailing database 3 years 8 months ago #106196

• Anonymous user
Thanks porem I am new to mysql how would this select? Or query? Could you help me, please.

How to get the name and email or other fields via SELECET from the acymailing database 3 years 8 months ago #106220

• Tom
Basically the request would be like:
SELECT * FROM `#__acymailing_subscriber` AS s LEFT JOIN #__acymailing_listsub AS ls ON s.subid=ls.subid WHERE ls.listid=ID_OF_YOUR_LIST
Don't forget to replace the prefix in the table names by your own and the id of your list (ID_OF_YOUR_LIST).

How to get the name and email or other fields via SELECET from the acymailing database 3 years 8 months ago #106227

• Anonymous user
Tom
Thank you very much, you helped me a lot, this query was what I needed.
Thanks you, you're the best.
Time to create page: 0.063 seconds