info

Dear guests,
You are currently on the old forum we kept as a knowledge base. You will find the new community forum here
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Keyword

TOPIC: Track sales conversions from newsletter clicks - Virtuemart

Track sales conversions from newsletter clicks - Virtuemart 3 years 8 months ago #106110

• Anonymous user
Hi

As the title goes I was wanting to know if we can track sales conversions from newsletter clicks using Virtuemart. I found the below post but I am still unsure how this works.

www.acyba.com/forum/5-acymailing-how-to/...n-to-virtuemart.html

I assume in the mass actions
1) select filter click statistics - the newsletter and the links or all links.
2) select a new filter using VM orders I assume selecting after/on the send date?
Am I missing something does that only show orders from customer ID's from the first filter. Could you explain in a bit more detail.

I also have a client asking these questions when comparing Acy to Mailchimp:
Abandoned cart automated emails
Back in stock notifications (automated I know VM has it's own system for this)
Track EDM database’s purchase history and have the ability to segment and send automated emails (ie. ‘We haven’t seen you in a while’ 10% discount)
Automated follow up emails based on customers purchase history (ie. ‘How is your new bikini? Some other pieves you might like…’)
Ability to segment list by postcode (ie. Targeting Sydney customers only)
Sending birthday discounts
Reporting on revenue generated from EDM – direct conversions as a result of email
Tracking EDM database’s activity on site & automated emails (ie. Clicked through and viewed swimwear but did not buy, auto email on swimwear is sent)

On the reporting revenue generated from EDM I know that is my first question but I am thinking in the actions could there be a future option to use the graphing capabilities of ACY to display graphical information from the filters I am thinking specifically here for revenue report but it could be for all different types of information.

For now can you think of a way we could possibly see the revenue generated from a EDM campaign using the tools presently available.

One more question on the abandoned cart/pending orders is there a way to add the product the had selected into the newsletter?

I apologize for the all the questions at once but I hope you can assist me with them.

Thank you
Steve
Please log in to post a reply

Track sales conversions from newsletter clicks - Virtuemart 3 years 8 months ago #106161

• Alexandre
Hi,
As the title goes I was wanting to know if we can track sales conversions from newsletter clicks using Virtuemart. I found the below post but I am still unsure how this works.

www.acyba.com/forum/5-acymailing-how-to/...n-to-virtuemart.html

I assume in the mass actions
1) select filter click statistics - the newsletter and the links or all links.
2) select a new filter using VM orders I assume selecting after/on the send date?
Am I missing something does that only show orders from customer ID's from the first filter. Could you explain in a bit more detail.
Please take a look at the screenshot (based on hikashop but that should the same for VirtueMart) which will help you to configure it ;)
Abandoned cart automated emails
Track EDM database’s purchase history and have the ability to segment and send automated emails (ie. ‘We haven’t seen you in a while’ 10% discount)
Automated follow up emails based on customers purchase history (ie. ‘How is your new bikini? Some other pieves you might like…’)
Ability to segment list by postcode (ie. Targeting Sydney customers only)
You should be able to do this via the mass actions too ;)
You will be able to filter users based on their purchase, their last visiting date etc.
Sending birthday discounts
This will be possible thanks to this plugin : www.acyba.com/acymailing/141-acymailing-plugin-plgbirthday.html
Reporting on revenue generated from EDM – direct conversions as a result of email
Tracking EDM database’s activity on site & automated emails (ie. Clicked through and viewed swimwear but did not buy, auto email on swimwear is sent)
One more question on the abandoned cart/pending orders is there a way to add the product the had selected into the newsletter?
I think this won't be possible via AcyMailing so you will have to do it via VirtueMart ;)

You're welcome! ;)
Attachments:
Last Edit: 3 years 8 months ago by Alexandre.
Please log in to post a reply
Time to create page: 0.058 seconds