info

Dear guests,
You are currently on the old forum we kept as a knowledge base. You will find the new community forum here
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Keyword

TOPIC: Bestätigungsemail konfigurieren

Bestätigungsemail konfigurieren 3 years 8 months ago #106005

• Anonymous user
Hallo,
wo finde ich denn den Bestätigungs-Text, den der user per Email nach der Anmeldung erhaelt? Ich wuerde den Text gerne aendern.
Danke
Please log in to post a reply

Bestätigungsemail konfigurieren 3 years 8 months ago #106045

• Dax
Hello,

You can modify the AcyMailing confirmation email in the Acy configuration page, tab "Subscription": www.acyba.com/acymailing/55-acymailing-c...ription_subscription

If you want to modify the Joomla registration email, I invite you to read this page: www.acyba.com/acymailing/362-acymailing-joomlanotification.html

Jeremy
-AcyMailing developer-
This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

I helped you? The best way to thank me is to post a review on the JED :laugh:

Do not hesitate to illustrate your messages with screenshots, I love images :)
Always consult our tutorials before asking a question on our forum, the answer is surely there ;)

Hey look at our Video tutorials, It's really helpful to understand how Acy works!

Bestätigungsemail konfigurieren 3 years 8 months ago #106054

• Anonymous user
Hmm I dont know, I mean the email the user gets after signing up. Not the one I get as notification.
At the moment it says:

Hello Test,

Sie haben sich gerade für unseren Newsletter angemeldet!

Zur Bestätigung des Abonnements bitte auf den untenstehenden Link klicken:

Hier klicken, um die Anmeldung zu bestätigen

Bestätigungsemail konfigurieren 3 years 8 months ago #106081

• Tom
Hello,

This is the confirmation email sent by AcyMailing.
As Jérémy told you, you can edit it in the AcyMailing configuration, tab Subscription. Near the option "Require confirmation (double opt-in)" you will have a button to edit the confirmation email.

If this is the default one you will see some text tag like this: {trans:CONFIRM_MSG} (You've subscribed to our Newsletters from our website), {trans:CONFIRM_MSG_ACTIVATE} (We need you to activate your subscription by clicking the link below:) and {trans:CONFIRM_SUBSCRIPTION} (Click here to confirm your Subscription).

So you can either set your own text here or you can edit the language file to customize these texts.
In the AcyMailing configuration, tab Languages, edit your language and in the custom translation area set these texts:
CONFIRM_MSG="Your custom text"
CONFIRM_MSG_ACTIVATE="Your custom text"
CONFIRM_SUBSCRIPTION="Your custom text"

Bestätigungsemail konfigurieren 3 years 8 months ago #106102

• Anonymous user
Ok thanks got it now!

I have another problem now. I installed the new version today and now I cannot edit the subscriptions of my subscribers myself anymore.

When I try to change the list for example the following error message comes up "Pls enter a valid e-mail address". Before the update this was no problem.

Bestätigungsemail konfigurieren 3 years 8 months ago #106134

• Alexandre
Hi,

Please install AcyMailing once again on your website (we have updated the package).
This will solve your issue ;)

Bestätigungsemail konfigurieren 3 years 8 months ago #106160

• Anonymous user
Thank you :)
Time to create page: 0.055 seconds