info

Dear guests,
You are currently on the old forum we kept as a knowledge base. You will find the new community forum here
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Keyword

TOPIC: Meaning of column label in User's list

Meaning of column label in User's list 3 years 8 months ago #106000

• Anonymous user
Good morning,
I have a site with 1430 users, the admin will take the data from their CRM and upload with massive insert. They collected all the information about the users with authorization by website or other way.
The problem is that they have 334 user with red point in "confirmed" (four from the last) and about 30 RED in "active" column. So, when a user unsubscribe hisself after receiving a mail it show up in active column or in confirmed one? I told to the admin when he upload data with massive to setup as the subscription is already confirmed and he told me that he did it...so how can be possible that this 334 user with red confirmed column?

Thanks
Please log in to post a reply

Meaning of column label in User's list 3 years 8 months ago #106041

• Alexandre
Hi,

Please ask him to import its users once again and import them as confirmed.
This should update the "confirm" value for all these users ;)
Last Edit: 3 years 8 months ago by Alexandre.

Meaning of column label in User's list 3 years 8 months ago #106073

• Anonymous user
Hi Alexandre,
thanks for your aswer, just to be sure. The confirmed column is not on behalf of the user right? I mean if the user unsubscribe che confirmed column doesn't modify his state right?
Thanks for the support

Meaning of column label in User's list 3 years 8 months ago #106075

• Tom
Hello,

No the confirmed status will not be modified on unsubscription.
This status is only linked to the fact that the user confirmed his email address (double opt-in) if you enable the require confirmation option in the AcyMailing licence.

Meaning of column label in User's list 3 years 8 months ago #106084

• Anonymous user
Hi Tom,
my mistake sorry. I have 32 email in red on confirmed and 331 in actived (the opposite of my first post). So...the actived column is not on behalf of the user right? I mean if the user unsubscribe che actived column doesn't modify his state right? Where can I see if the user has unsubscribe?

Gianluca

Meaning of column label in User's list 3 years 8 months ago #106122

• Alexandre
Hi,

If you want to check if a user has unsubscribed from a list you can edit this user (or filter the subscriber listing by his name) and you will see its active subscriptions ;)
So if he has unsubscribed you will see it in the user profile (or in the listing : Subscription column).

If you want to check if your user has asked for unsubscribing from every email coming from your website, you can edit the user and check the "Accept Email" field's value.
Time to create page: 0.189 seconds