info

Dear guests,
You are currently on the old forum we kept as a knowledge base. You will find the new community forum here
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Keyword

TOPIC: Clicked link stats for one newsletter

Clicked link stats for one newsletter 3 years 7 months ago #105956

• Anonymous user
Hi,

In the front end, I click on the little pie chart icon next to a newsletter. The stats for that newsletter pop up. One of the stats says: 13.98% users clicked on a link ( 285 / 2038 ). I click on the 13.98%, and I get: Results 1 - 100 of 439 (not 285). The extra results are from a previous newsletter. How do I get it to show the link clicks for the just the newsletter whose stats I am looking at?

Actually, now that I look at the exported results more carefully, none of them have the correct mailing list -- all are showing mailing lists that were not used in this newsletter, or showing no list at all.

Can you tell me how to get click stats for just one newsletter, with the correct list for each recipient? Is this a bug, or am I doing something wrong?

Thanks,
Matt
Last Edit: 3 years 7 months ago by Anonymous user. Reason: add question
Please log in to post a reply

Clicked link stats for one newsletter 3 years 7 months ago #106128

• Alexandre
Hi,

Which AcyMailing version do you use ?
Could you please download our latest version then once it is installed, click on the "Click statistics" in the AcyMailing menu ?
Once this is done you will be able to filter by email and see who clicked on your newsletter :)

Clicked link stats for one newsletter 3 years 7 months ago #106159

• Anonymous user
Enterprise 5.5.0. We always keep it up to date.

As I said, the problem is in the front end. Our users need to be able to get click stats for a single newsletter without giving them access to the back end. Is this possible? I don't see any filter option there.

Also, when I export, the mailing list given for each user in the mail list field, where there is one at all, is wrong.

Thanks,
Matt

Clicked link stats for one newsletter 3 years 7 months ago #106169

• Anonymous user
Ok, I just noticed that, even though the AcyMailing control panel said our version was up to date, there is actually a v. 5.6.0. I just downloaded and installed it.

In the front end, there is now a Click Statistics tab. When I click on it, and just get a blank screen (see attached).

Screen_Shot_2016-12-01_at_6_49_26_AM.png

Thanks,
Matt

Clicked link stats for one newsletter 3 years 7 months ago #106214

• Alexandre
Hi,

Could you please enable the Joomla debug mode and let me know if something new is displayed ?

Clicked link stats for one newsletter 3 years 6 months ago #106378

• Anonymous user
Now it's giving me:

500 - Layout clicksOverview not found.

-Matt

Clicked link stats for one newsletter 3 years 6 months ago #106379

• Anonymous user
This is what I get from the debugger: (id info replaced with ...)

Strict Standards: Only variables should be assigned by reference in /home/.../....org/plugins/system/jumi/jumi.php on line 25
Strict Standards: Only variables should be assigned by reference in /home/.../....org/plugins/system/jumi/jumi.php on line 29

Call stack
# Function Location
1 JApplicationCms->execute() /home/.../....org/index.php:49
2 JApplicationSite->doExecute() /home/.../....org/libraries/cms/application/cms.php:261
3 JApplicationSite->dispatch() /home/.../....org/libraries/cms/application/site.php:230
4 JComponentHelper::renderComponent() /home/.../....org/libraries/cms/application/site.php:191
5 JComponentHelper::executeComponent() /home/.../....org/libraries/cms/component/helper.php:380
6 require_once() /home/.../....org/libraries/cms/component/helper.php:405
7 JControllerLegacy->execute() /home/.../....org/components/com_acymailing/acymailing.php:63
8 FrontnewsletterController->clicksOverview() /home/.../....org/libraries/legacy/controller/legacy.php:702
9 JControllerLegacy->display() /home/.../....org/components/com_acymailing/controllers/frontnewsletter.php:307
10 FrontnewsletterViewFrontnewsletter->display() /home/.../....org/libraries/legacy/controller/legacy.php:664
11 NewsletterViewNewsletter->display() /home/.../....org/components/com_acymailing/views/frontnewsletter/view.html.php:27
12 acymailingView->display() /home/.../....org/administrator/components/com_acymailing/views/newsletter/view.html.php:26
13 JViewLegacy->display() /home/.../....org/administrator/components/com_acymailing/compat/compat3.php:22
14 JViewLegacy->loadTemplate() /home/.../....org/libraries/legacy/view/legacy.php:216

Clicked link stats for one newsletter 3 years 6 months ago #106406

• Alexandre
Hi,

I think the problem should be solved in our current online version that we've just updated.
Please download AcyMailing once again from this URL : www.acyba.com/member-area/your-subscription.html
then install it on your website and let me know if it solves the problem ;)

Clicked link stats for one newsletter 3 years 6 months ago #106409

• Anonymous user
Sorry, I installed the new version, but still get the same error:

500 - Layout clicksOverview not found.

Actually, I notice I only get that error if I go straight to Click Stats. If I go to Global Stats first, then click on the Click Stats tab, I just get the blank screen. Don't know if that's any help.

Thanks,
Matt
Last Edit: 3 years 6 months ago by Anonymous user.

Clicked link stats for one newsletter 3 years 6 months ago #106413

• Anonymous user
The new version seem to have an additional problem. When I look at the same newsletter I was looking at yesterday, and click Preview, I get this:

Content Encoding Error

The page you are trying to view cannot be shown because it uses an invalid or unsupported form of compression.

Thanks,
Matt

Clicked link stats for one newsletter 3 years 6 months ago #106442

• Alexandre
Hi,

Concerning the content encoding error I think the problem doesn't come from AcyMailing :
www.joomlaworks.net/forum/disqus-comment...oomla-3-5-with-php-7

Could you please provide me with a FTP access to your website at This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it. (Host, Username, Password) ?
Please mention this thread URL in it.

Clicked link stats for one newsletter 3 years 6 months ago #106470

• Anonymous user
Well, that article you linked to was about a problem with Disqus, and I don't have Disqus or error reporting on, so it didn't apply.

However, I rolled back to the previous versions of AcyMailing, and the problem went away, which would seem to suggest that the problem was that new version you linked to up above.

Thanks,
Matt

Clicked link stats for one newsletter 3 years 6 months ago #107188

• Anonymous user
I just got an email saying that it was critical, due to a security exploit, that I update to 3.6.1., the version that gave errors on preview. Has that problem been fixed yet? I'm reluctant to update to a version that I know has a serious bug, but I don't want to be vulnerable to a hack either. Between the rock and the hard place.

Thanks,
Matt

Clicked link stats for one newsletter 3 years 6 months ago #107276

• Alexandre
Hi,

Yes, the problem has been solved so feel free to update it and let me know if you see something wrong again ;)
Time to create page: 0.208 seconds