info

Dear guests,
You are currently on the old forum we kept as a knowledge base. You will find the new community forum here
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Keyword

TOPIC: User preferences

User preferences 3 years 8 months ago #105893

• Anonymous user
Is there a way to create a user preferences page? If you had 20 lists that people could choose from, you could create a form with all those lists and let people check which ones they'd like to subscribe to -- and the link to "unsubscribe" can go to a page where people can unsubscribe from any of their lists... but is there anyway to have a coherent page of "user preferences" that has all the list they could subscribe to/unsubscribe from and they could check the ones they want and uncheck the ones they don't any time?
Please log in to post a reply

User preferences 3 years 8 months ago #105901

• Tom
Hello,

Yes this is possible. You can either create a menu type "Subscribe/Modify your subscription" or you can insert a link in your newsletter using the tag "Modify your subscription" (Tag -> Subscription -> "Insert a modify your subscription link in your e-mail").

User preferences 3 years 8 months ago #105917

• Anonymous user
Oh great - duh, I see that now in the menu. Also, for anyone else finding this, I was concerned that ALL my lists were on this subscription page, but you can designate any list as viewable or not, so they won't see the options you don't want them to. You guys rock again as usual! Thank you!
Time to create page: 0.143 seconds