info

Dear guests,
You are currently on the old forum we kept as a knowledge base. You will find the new community forum here
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Keyword

TOPIC: Emails sended for the sending domain adresses are not been recieved

Emails sended for the sending domain adresses are not been recieved 3 years 8 months ago #105833

• Anonymous user
I've search for this subject and don't find any post about it. I have configured AcyMailing to send emails through ElasticEmail. But I am not capable to receive any email sent to email addresses hosted on my own email domain. At the same time, those sending processes doesn't create any error report nor bouncing return. My email server require's autentication from delivering server. Following ElasticEmail sugestion I've added elasticemail.com and smtp.elasticemail.com to my server trusted servers list. Didn't solved. Missing some configuration?
Please log in to post a reply

Emails sended for the sending domain adresses are not been recieved 3 years 8 months ago #105846

• Alexandre
Hi,

As you use the ElasticEmail services to send emails I'm afraid you should ask ElasticEmail for more information..
Honestly, I currently don't have any ideas about this.. so I think you should ask ElasticEmail for some help about it.

Another solution could be to test to send emails via your own server and see if emails are well delivered (this could help you to find is the problem comes from ElasticEmail or if the problem comes from something else..)

Emails sended for the sending domain adresses are not been recieved 3 years 8 months ago #105853

• Anonymous user
Thank you for repply. In fact I´ve done what you suggest. And yes: using SMTP delivery service all works fine. In any case, I'm gratefull for your answer. I solved the problem creating gmail boxes to recieve and forward to the email adresses hosted in my own domain. It is not the ideal but it works for now.
Time to create page: 0.079 seconds