info

Dear guests,
You are currently on the old forum we kept as a knowledge base. You will find the new community forum here
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Keyword

TOPIC: "AcyMailing Tag : content insertion" plugin: insert article image in custom template

"AcyMailing Tag : content insertion" plugin: insert article image in custom template 3 years 8 months ago #105714

• Anonymous user
HI! I am referring to this article:
www.acyba.com/acymailing/78-acymailing-p...ontent.html#template

I want to use the {fultext} and {picthtml} tags to create a very basic article from Joomla content.
This is my custom template "code"
<div class="acymailing_content">
<br/>
{picthtml}
{fulltext}
</div>

But the article resolves to

picthtml.jpg

I cannot insert the intro text for certain reasons, that is the reason why I used the custom template in the first place. Is the article image "tied" to the intro text?

Greetz
J
Please log in to post a reply

"AcyMailing Tag : content insertion" plugin: insert article image in custom template 3 years 8 months ago #105778

• Dax
Hello,

You should make sure that the article you're trying to insert has a picture added in the "Intro Image" or "Fulltext image" Joomla field, otherwise it won't be able to find it.

As regards the introtext, you can display it by using {introtext}

Jeremy
-AcyMailing developer-
This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

I helped you? The best way to thank me is to post a review on the JED :laugh:

Do not hesitate to illustrate your messages with screenshots, I love images :)
Always consult our tutorials before asking a question on our forum, the answer is surely there ;)

Hey look at our Video tutorials, It's really helpful to understand how Acy works!

"AcyMailing Tag : content insertion" plugin: insert article image in custom template 3 years 8 months ago #106106

• Anonymous user
All articles contain at least an intro image but no luck.

{picthtml}
Was uns bewegt
Attachments:

"AcyMailing Tag : content insertion" plugin: insert article image in custom template 3 years 8 months ago #106115

• Dax
What tag did you insert in your newsletter?
If the tag you inserted doesn't display the image by default (without using your custom layout), your custom layout won't display it either.
Also make sure to have the latest version (v5.6.0).

Jeremy
-AcyMailing developer-
This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

Always consult our tutorials before asking a question on our forum, the answer is surely there ;)

Hey look at our Video tutorials, It's really helpful to understand how Acy works!
Last Edit: 3 years 8 months ago by Dax.

"AcyMailing Tag : content insertion" plugin: insert article image in custom template 3 years 7 months ago #106997

• Anonymous user
Hi,

I think I figured it out now; it would REALLY :-) help me if there was a way to insert the intro image, an equivalent to the
{picthtml}

tag that displays the intro image exclusively, independent of the intro.

"AcyMailing Tag : content insertion" plugin: insert article image in custom template 3 years 7 months ago #107006

• Dax
If the default output of the plugin doesn't display the image, it won't be accessible in your custom template.
You can use this tag for example:
{autocontent:|type:full|pict:1|format:your custom template}
-AcyMailing developer-

Time to create page: 0.169 seconds