info

Dear guests,
You are currently on the old forum we kept as a knowledge base. You will find the new community forum here
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Keyword

TOPIC: About the integration with external frameworks/php code

About the integration with external frameworks/php code 3 years 8 months ago #105658

• Anonymous user
I need integrate AcyMailing with a solution based in Laravel PHP Framework but for simplicity, i started with plain php for now.

I was reading about API and its looks great, i just started following the documentation. The API solve the basic operations to manage suscriptions and lists but i have a few questions:

1) Are there any way to manage imports by API? I found other post about universal plugin but i want need to do this task by demand if it is possible.

2) I'm not a Joomla coder, how can i use the events? When onAcyUserCreate($subscriber) is triggered, where this event is consumed?
What do you advice me to read (is that more related to Joomla, Acymailing.....?)

I need to expect those event in some place and fire custom tasks like DB queries and/or notifications to my other framework.

Thanks in advance

Enrique
Please log in to post a reply

About the integration with external frameworks/php code 3 years 8 months ago #105680

• Dax
Hello,

1) You can import users in AcyMailing from any database using the import page, or the "Universal filter" plugin.
If you need to import Acy users in an external system, you will have to import them from database for example (the Acy users are stored in the xxxx_acymailing_subscriber table.

2) You can use one of our triggers by creating an AcyMailing plugin (download this one for example) and then create a method with the same name of the trigger:

function onAcyUserCreate($subscriber){
var_dump($subscriber);
}

If a plugin is installed and has a method called "onAcyUserCreate", it will automatically call this method on Acy user creation.

Jeremy
Attachments:
-AcyMailing developer-
This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

I helped you? The best way to thank me is to post a review on the JED :laugh:

Do not hesitate to illustrate your messages with screenshots, I love images :)
Always consult our tutorials before asking a question on our forum, the answer is surely there ;)

Hey look at our Video tutorials, It's really helpful to understand how Acy works!
Please log in to post a reply
Time to create page: 0.115 seconds