info

Dear guests,
You are currently on the old forum we kept as a knowledge base. You will find the new community forum here
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Keyword

TOPIC: List of Newsletters on the front end?

List of Newsletters on the front end? 3 years 8 months ago #105584

• Anonymous user
I am trying to create a list of newsletters as an archive on the front end of our website? Can you please advise me as www.acyba.com/acymailing/295-acymailing-...archive-section.html does not cover this?

Many thanks
Please log in to post a reply

List of Newsletters on the front end? 3 years 8 months ago #105590

• Alexandre
Hi,

Do you mean you would like to select the newsletter which will be displayed on the front-end ?
A solution is to create a specific user list for displaying newsletters on the front-end.
Then edit each newsletter you would like to display on the front-end and assign it to the list you have just created.
Click on the save button.

Once it is done for every list, you will have to display a newsletter archive based on this specific list and you will be done ! ;)

List of Newsletters on the front end? 3 years 8 months ago #105592

• Anonymous user
That makes sense, I'll give it a go. Thanks

List of Newsletters on the front end? 3 years 8 months ago #105630

• Anonymous user
I have tried this, and even though I select the menu item option of a single list which I have only added to two newsletters, I get a list on the page of all the newsletters and an option to create a new one on the front end?

List of Newsletters on the front end? 3 years 8 months ago #105648

• Alexandre
Hi,

Could you please access the menu item configuration page and access the option tab (see screenshot).
Could you please confirm you only have selected the list you want instead of "All lists" ?
Attachments:
Time to create page: 0.149 seconds