info

Dear guests,
You are currently on the old forum we kept as a knowledge base. You will find the new community forum here
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Keyword

TOPIC: Problem with article links

Problem with article links 3 years 8 months ago #105564

• Anonymous user
Hi,

I've just finished my first newsletter. I noticed a problem with the links to the Joomla articles. For some reason the links do not match the actual arl's.

Article url: example.com/nl/blog/article-title

Link in newsletter: example.com/nl/blog/99-article-title

As you can see it inserts the article id in the url. Since I'm using sh404sef I guess this is related to this issue. Is there a way to prevent Acymailing to insert this article id?

Best regards,

Joep
Please log in to post a reply

Problem with article links 3 years 8 months ago #105569

• Alexandre
Hi,

Unfortunately there is no way for this in AcyMailing as this URL is generated by the SEF system.
You can maybe temporary disable Sh404 in order to see if it solves the problem but I don't think so..

Problem with article links 3 years 8 months ago #105574

• Anonymous user
Hi Alexandre,

Thank you for your answer. Meanwhile I have discovered that the problem does not only concern the article-id. The read online and unsubscribe link don't work either. And another problem is that the language code is not present in the url's. I've overlooked that before.

I have a multilingual site. At least the structure, the only available language yet is Dutch. ( example.com/nl )

I have no Acymailing menu items in the site yet. I guess that's the main cause of the problems I face. Which ones do I defenitly need? Is it sufficient to create a subscribe/unsubscribe page? And would that be one menu item for all languages or one menu item per language? Or do I need more Acy menu items?

I'm really stuck here.
Time to create page: 0.061 seconds