info

Dear guests,
You are currently on the old forum we kept as a knowledge base. You will find the new community forum here
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Keyword

TOPIC: Plugin DPCalendar: How to show only events from a specific date

Plugin DPCalendar: How to show only events from a specific date 3 years 8 months ago #105503

• Anonymous user
Hi,

I am trying to setup a smart newsletter using the DPCalendar plugin which would only show events happening "tomorrow", not including the events happening "today".

The Maximum Starting Date feature helps me to show only the events starting before a certain date, is there a way combine it with a "Minimum Starting Date"?

Hopefully someone can help with this.
Many thanks in advance.
Last Edit: 3 years 8 months ago by Anonymous user.
Please log in to post a reply

Plugin DPCalendar: How to show only events from a specific date 3 years 8 months ago #105523

• Alexandre
Hi,

Sure !
Feel free to use the Minimum starting date to include the events information you need ;)
There is also an option to display events which has already been started so you should enable it if you want to display the already started events ;)

Plugin DPCalendar: How to show only events from a specific date 3 years 8 months ago #105530

• Anonymous user
Hi,

That would be great, the only issue is that I have a "from" and "to" option in the newsletter setup, but not when I try to use the tag in a smart newsletter, which is where I need it. Any options there?

Smart newsletter options:
smartnewsletter.png

Newsletter options:
newsletter2.png

Thanks for the help!
Last Edit: 3 years 8 months ago by Anonymous user.

Plugin DPCalendar: How to show only events from a specific date 3 years 8 months ago #105589

• Alexandre
Hi,

Please set your maximum starting date to 2 days while inserting the tag.
Then once the tag is inserted, please insert this
|mindelay:86400

This set the minimum starting date so you will be able to solve your issue.
Please test this solution and let me know ! :)
Last Edit: 3 years 8 months ago by Alexandre.

Plugin DPCalendar: How to show only events from a specific date 3 years 8 months ago #105671

• Anonymous user
Hi,

It works great! I just had to tweak the delay time to the right amount of seconds between the time the mail is sent, and the actual 'start of the next day', and it did the job.

Many many thanks! :)
Time to create page: 0.065 seconds