info

Dear guests,
You are currently on the old forum we kept as a knowledge base. You will find the new community forum here
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Keyword

TOPIC: Once confirmed users now unconfirmed and no receiver found error

Once confirmed users now unconfirmed and no receiver found error 3 years 8 months ago #105494

• Anonymous user
Hello,

I am using acymailing version is 4.8.1. I have about 350,000 users that I had imported early this year. I sent out a mass email on August 20,2016 to about 150k of the users with no problem. They were autosubscribed, enabled, and confirmed. SInce then, I imported about another 35k users subscribed to different list. I now tried to send out another newsletter and I get no receiver found message. I searched through forum and found the possible reasons. I narrrowed down that for some reason, all my users are now unconfirmed. I tried checking and unchecking the confirm option in configuration, check confirm for a few individuals and also running a query(although not sure if I did it right in myphpadmin) and all users are still unconfirmed and the same no receiver found error. Apparently, I don't wont do go thru 350k+ users to confirm them! PLEASE HELP!! I HAVE TO GET THIS OUT TODAY!!
Please log in to post a reply

Once confirmed users now unconfirmed and no receiver found error 3 years 8 months ago #105515

• Alexandre
Hi,

Feel free to use the mass actions in order to make it work.
The attachment will give you all the steps you should follow ;)
Attachments:

Once confirmed users now unconfirmed and no receiver found error 3 years 8 months ago #105534

• Anonymous user
Thank you for that answer, however, the version I am using does not have that option. Is there another way to do it besides manually doing it, like running a query? Also, I did choose a few users and confirmed them, but they still did not show in the newsletter. Is it because all the people in list have to be confirmed, or do I maybe have another issue as well? Thank you in advance.
Last Edit: 3 years 8 months ago by Anonymous user.

Once confirmed users now unconfirmed and no receiver found error 3 years 8 months ago #105543

• Alexandre
Hi,

What is the version you use ?
You should have this as it is included into every AcyMailing version.
You can use a SQL query for sure if you want to manually confirm them ;)

Once confirmed users now unconfirmed and no receiver found error 3 years 8 months ago #105544

• Anonymous user
I am using version 4.8.1. I don't want to use a query if I don't have to. Could you give me a screenshot for this version? If this version doesnt have it could you give me the steps on how to do the query? Please see screenshot
Last Edit: 3 years 8 months ago by Anonymous user.

Once confirmed users now unconfirmed and no receiver found error 3 years 8 months ago #105547

• Alexandre
Hi,

Feel free to download or latest version on your website and you will be able to do it ;)
This won't delete anything and you won't have any problem while updating your AcyMailing version.

Once confirmed users now unconfirmed and no receiver found error 3 years 8 months ago #105555

• Anonymous user
i have bought it. do I press process now?

Once confirmed users now unconfirmed and no receiver found error 3 years 8 months ago #105556

• Anonymous user
I did process and it gave me this error

Fatal error: Maximum execution time of 65 seconds exceeded in /home/realtech/public_html/administrator/components/com_acymailing/classes/acyhistory.php on line 32

Once confirmed users now unconfirmed and no receiver found error 3 years 8 months ago #105559

• Anonymous user
I am now getting error- Error
Your host needs to disable magic_quotes_gpc to run this version of Joomla!

Once confirmed users now unconfirmed and no receiver found error 3 years 8 months ago #105568

• Alexandre
HI,

This is an error which doesn't come from AcyMailing but from Joomla.
You should take a look at this documentation in order to find more information : docs.joomla.org/How_to_turn_off_magic_quotes_gpc_for_Joomla_3
forum.joomla.org/viewtopic.php?t=759993&start=150
Last Edit: 3 years 8 months ago by Alexandre.
Time to create page: 0.071 seconds