info

Dear guests,
You are currently on the old forum we kept as a knowledge base. You will find the new community forum here
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Keyword

TOPIC: How to setup my ACYMailing to accept a database of contacts for newsletter?

How to setup my ACYMailing to accept a database of contacts for newsletter? 3 years 9 months ago #105294

• Anonymous user
Hi There,

I've purchased a legal in the UK contact database of organisations that I want to market to and this database of contacts is pre qualified as being opted / doublt opted in contacts.

I'd like to know how I can import the contacts from this database, in to my acymailing newsletter system; as of course this database has many fields that are useful to me operationally but I only need a couple of them like contact name, organisation name and their email address to be imported to my acymailing.

Is the above possible at all and if so, how would I achieve the above need please?

I look forward to hearing from you.

Regards,
Please log in to post a reply

How to setup my ACYMailing to accept a database of contacts for newsletter? 3 years 8 months ago #105303

• Alexandre
Hi,

Feel free to export all the data you need from your database to a CSV file.
Then feel free to import it via the AcyMailing import feature :)
Here is more information about it : www.acyba.com/acymailing/84-acymailing-data-import.html
Last Edit: 3 years 8 months ago by Alexandre.
Please log in to post a reply
Time to create page: 0.053 seconds