info

Dear guests,
You are currently on the old forum we kept as a knowledge base. You will find the new community forum here
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Keyword

TOPIC: Export statistics

Export statistics 10 years 9 months ago #764

• Anonymous user
Is there any way we can export the statistics (including links clicked, unsubscribers, everything!) ?

If not, will that be considered in future version?

Bugz
Please log in to post a reply

Re:Export statistics 10 years 9 months ago #768

• Anonymous user
  • Thank you received: 2
I have to say this one never appeared in our todo list because we never thought it would be necessary.
Could you please tell us why you would like to export the statistics (in order to exploit them in Excel?)
Please have a look at our official documentation before posting a new message!

If you use AcyMailing, please post a rating and a review at the Joomla! Extensions Directory.

Re:Export statistics 10 years 9 months ago #783

• Anonymous user
Since I manage the website for a client, and I'm the one that sends out the newsletters, he'd like to know what the stats are. He doesn't have access to the backend.

Export could be Excel or another manageable format. Even better would be a send button to send the stats by email, that way the links would be active (like the clicked links, etc). You could choose a newsletter or a range of newsletters and have the stats sent by email. And while I'm thinking about it, maybe have the process automated, you decide after how many days you want to receive the stats and an automatic email is sent to one or more people. Maybe some thoughts for version 1.2? ;-) lol

And while I have you on the line so to speak, I thought about something else. The Bounce handling is great, works perfectly on my server. However, it would be nice if we could define after how many bounces a subscriber gets unsubscribed or deleted. In the system I was using before, the process allowed for a user-defined number of bounces (mine was set to 5) before unsubscribing a user from the lists. That way, if the mailbox is temporarily unavailable (mailbox full, connection error, etc) the user is not automatically kicked out of our lists the first time. Food for thought.... ;-)

Thanks for all your great work!

Bugz

Re:Export statistics 10 years 9 months ago #790

• Anonymous user
Both recommendations make sense.

It's added on our todo list! (which is amazingly long... :) )

If you use AcyMailing, please post a rating and a review at the Joomla! Extensions Directory.

Re:Export statistics 10 years 8 months ago #1688

• Anonymous user
Suggestion:
Offer options for export (cvs, pdf, xml). I have a client that says he requires cvs export of stats. I just hope the export function isn't a deal breaker, because I like everything else Acy has to offer.

Question:
When might a suggestion like this reach the top of the to do list?

Re:Export statistics 10 years 8 months ago #1701

• Anonymous user
When might a suggestion like this reach the top of the to do list?
A release is planned for middle of January (in two weeks).
Depending on the quantity of features added to this version, I will be able to tell if it's something we will be able to include in the next release (so middle of February) or later (March/April).

Time to create page: 0.049 seconds