info

Dear guests,
You are currently on the old forum we kept as a knowledge base. You will find the new community forum here
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Keyword

TOPIC: Automatic newsletter with latest articles of a category of content?

Automatic newsletter with latest articles of a category of content? 3 years 9 months ago #104421

• Anonymous user
I would like to know if you can automate (sending every 3 weeks) of the newsletter where are placed the latest articles in a particular category.
If you like I do?
thank you

stefano
Please log in to post a reply

Automatic newsletter with latest articles of a category of content? 3 years 9 months ago #104441

• Alexandre
Hi,

Feel free to take a look at this documentation : www.acyba.com/acymailing/78-acymailing-plugin-tagcontent.html
On this page you'll see an area "Examples for a Smart-Newsletter" which will give you all the information you need ;)

Automatic newsletter with latest articles of a category of content? 3 years 9 months ago #104672

• Anonymous user
Excuse me, but I wish that automatically each month are sent the latest articles in a particular category, you can?

Automatic newsletter with latest articles of a category of content? 3 years 9 months ago #104691

• Alexandre
Hi,

If you own a paid version of AcyMailing then feel free to give a look at this documentation :
www.acyba.com/acymailing/140-acymailing-autonewsletter.html
It contains all the information you need ;)

Then if you own a free version I'm afraid you won't be able to do it automatically...

Automatic newsletter with latest articles of a category of content? 3 years 8 months ago #105635

• Anonymous user
I followed the steps and if I go to the smart newsletter is there but is not sent where am I wrong?
thank you

Automatic newsletter with latest articles of a category of content? 3 years 8 months ago #105645

• Alexandre
Hi,

Is the CRON enabled on your website ?
Could you please check the Cron report and see if there are more information or some error displayed ?

Automatic newsletter with latest articles of a category of content? 3 years 8 months ago #105659

• Anonymous user
It is also set because I created the "campaigns" and work perfectly.
If you do want to access the data in the admin so you can see for yourself, thanks

Automatic newsletter with latest articles of a category of content? 3 years 8 months ago #105691

• Anonymous user
And there email notification type:
AcyMailing is activated November 20, 2016 18:55
0 messages processed: 0 successfully, raw 0
Smart-Newsletter [64] not generated: Not enough articles for the tag {AutoContent: 47- | min: 1 | max: 3 | order: created, DESC | filter: created | type: intro | link | pict: 1 | invert | format: TOP_LEFT}: 0/1 between 15 November 2016 and 20 November 2016 16:58 18:55

Automatic newsletter with latest articles of a category of content? 3 years 8 months ago #105730

• Alexandre
Hi,

As you can see here, the smart-newsletter wasn't generated because there wasn't anything to send on your website.
So that means that there was nothing to send based on your tag configuration so that's why AcyMailing didn't sent anything :)
Time to create page: 0.085 seconds