info

Dear guests,
You are currently on the old forum we kept as a knowledge base. You will find the new community forum here
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Keyword
  • Page:

TOPIC: Edit link Text and color: WHY AM I RECEIVING THIS EMAIL?

Edit link Text and color: WHY AM I RECEIVING THIS EMAIL? 3 years 8 months ago #105460

• Alexandre
Hi,

We have started a conversation with the ElasticEmail team but the problem has not been solved yet.
We will let you know as soon as this will be solved.
Please log in to post a reply

Edit link Text and color: WHY AM I RECEIVING THIS EMAIL? 3 years 8 months ago #105516

• Anonymous user
I like to help so here is a little feedback:

Best thing would be just a check of Elastic email to accept the unsubscribe of acymailing.

Because there are allot problems if you also unsubscribe in elastic email with notifications and lists.

I would say if somebody activates the Elastic email smtp/api the unsubscribe changes in a link that goes to elastic without noticing the user to Acymailing unsubscribe.
Or an api that if you unsubscribe in acymailing it also unsubscribe in elastic email.
But lists are a problem because acymailing needs to create lists in elastic email i think.
If you create 10 lists and somebody does not want baby stuff anymore but they do want gadget news they unsubscribe and are unsubscribed in elastic email so do not get email anymore.
That is bummer...

Also a problem is the joomla notifications because i do not want people to not get the notifications if they are unsubscribed, or that they can unsubscribe a notification of joomla :-D

Good luck
Please log in to post a reply
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.062 seconds