info

Dear guests,
You are currently on the old forum we kept as a knowledge base. You will find the new community forum here
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Keyword

TOPIC: smart-newsletter Virtuemart category tag only shows cost price - how to change?

smart-newsletter Virtuemart category tag only shows cost price - how to change? 3 years 11 months ago #102483

• Anonymous user
I've reviewed the docs here www.acyba.com/acymailing/102-acymailing-plugin-virtuemart.html and did a search for product price issues on this forum and didn't find an answer.

I'm trying to create a smart-newsletter that inserts latest products from a specific category. I want it to show prices, but it only shows the cost price, not the final price. I've tried using the "onlyfinalprice" attribute but it doesn't have any effect. I've assigned a shopper group but that didn't change anything either. (I also wanted to sort them by price, but that doesn't work. It ignored my "last modified" filter and shows just the cheapest products in the category.)

How do I get final prices to show in my newsletter?

Here's the latest thing I tried with the "onlyfinalprice" in there but it doesn't solve the problem:

{autovmproduct:72-88-| type:intro|onlyfinalprice| pict:resized| maxwidth:150| maxheight:150| shoppergroup:2| min:1| max:10| order:virtuemart_product_id,DESC|filter:modify| cols:2}

Thank you,
Andrea
Please log in to post a reply

smart-newsletter Virtuemart category tag only shows cost price - how to change? 3 years 11 months ago #102490

• Dax
Hello Andrea,

First of all, make sure that your have the latest version of AcyMailing, the VirtueMart component and the VM plugin: www.acyba.com/acymailing/102-acymailing-plugin-virtuemart.html

If the cost price is still displayed, make sure that the vat option is turned On in the plugin's configuration, and that the product's price isn't overridden. You should also try without selecting any shopper group.

Jeremy
-AcyMailing developer-
This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

I helped you? The best way to thank me is to post a review on the JED :laugh:

Do not hesitate to illustrate your messages with screenshots, I love images :)
Always consult our tutorials before asking a question on our forum, the answer is surely there ;)

Hey look at our Video tutorials, It's really helpful to understand how Acy works!

smart-newsletter Virtuemart category tag only shows cost price - how to change? 3 years 11 months ago #102516

• Anonymous user
Thank you for the prompt response. I have the latest version of AcyMailing and the VM plugin both downloaded 8/19/16. I'm not sure I understand the "vat option" you are referring to. In the AcyMailing Tag : VirtueMart integration plugin, there is an option to "Add tax to the price", however, I do not want tax shown. My products are not taxed in every state and I do not know the geographic location of my newsletter subscribers.

The prices are not overridden. There is simply a cost price and then a markup applied based on shopper group.

I have tried generating the VM smart-newsletter with and without a shopper group selected. When I select "Yes, include the tax" in the Tag: VM integration plugin, it products a newsletter that has the cost price shown but crossed out, then the marked up price shown next to that. This is definitely *not* what I want to show in my newsletter.

How do I fix this so it just shows my final price, without tax and does not show the cost price?

Thank you,
Andrea

smart-newsletter Virtuemart category tag only shows cost price - how to change? 3 years 11 months ago #102551

• Dax
Could you send me a temporary super admin access to your site and an FTP access at This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it. so that I can have a look at it? Please also add a link to this conversation in your message as reference.
-AcyMailing developer-
This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

Always consult our tutorials before asking a question on our forum, the answer is surely there ;)

Hey look at our Video tutorials, It's really helpful to understand how Acy works!

smart-newsletter Virtuemart category tag only shows cost price - how to change? 3 years 11 months ago #102833

• Anonymous user
Hi,
I've sent you the information you requested but haven't heard a response from you.

Would you please let me know how to fix the price display? I cannot use the newsletter software like it is because it shows wholesale prices.

Thank you,
Andrea

smart-newsletter Virtuemart category tag only shows cost price - how to change? 3 years 11 months ago #102856

• Dax
I didn't have the time to work on support tickets yesterday, I'll answer your email this afternoon, please be patient.
-AcyMailing developer-

smart-newsletter Virtuemart category tag only shows cost price - how to change? 3 years 8 months ago #105410

• Anonymous user
I too need info on how to display a price that has a rule applied. All prices on website display less 30%, however mailer shows the full price (no discount applied). Please can someone show how
Attachments:

smart-newsletter Virtuemart category tag only shows cost price - how to change? 3 years 8 months ago #105483

• Dax
Hello,

Our plugin uses the VM methods to get the prices, but it doesn't handle the global rules (-3% for all products for example).
I put in attachment the old version of the plugin (where we calculated the price ourselves). If you notice any issue when testing with this previous version, please install back the current version of the plugin.

Jeremy
Attachments:
-AcyMailing developer-

Time to create page: 0.075 seconds