info

Dear guests,
You are currently on the old forum we kept as a knowledge base. You will find the new community forum here
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Keyword

TOPIC: How to prevent disappear newsletters in the front end

How to prevent disappear newsletters in the front end 3 years 11 months ago #102397

• Anonymous user
I have some users who are quite annoyed with me because, when they create a new newsletter and save it it does not appear in their newsletter list. I have tried explaining several times that if they don't attach a list to the newsletter, they won't be able to see it, but it seems they can't remember this and blame me for the delay when they have to email me to make the newsletter visible to them by going in to the back end and attaching a list.

Is there any way to either turn off this feature, or to have a list preselected by default, so that this doesn't happen any more?

Thanks,
Matt
Please log in to post a reply

How to prevent disappear newsletters in the front end 3 years 11 months ago #102411

• Dax
Hello Matt,

The first list they can manage is actually already selected when creating a new newsletter.
Your users un-select the list before saving the new newsletters :dry:
I'll modify AcyMailing to add a JS warning when trying to save without any list selected :)

Jeremy
-AcyMailing developer-
This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

I helped you? The best way to thank me is to post a review on the JED :laugh:

Do not hesitate to illustrate your messages with screenshots, I love images :)
Always consult our tutorials before asking a question on our forum, the answer is surely there ;)

Hey look at our Video tutorials, It's really helpful to understand how Acy works!

How to prevent disappear newsletters in the front end 3 years 11 months ago #102414

• Anonymous user
Lord, even worse (sigh).

The warning would be great, thanks.

How to prevent disappear newsletters in the front end 3 years 8 months ago #105758

• Tom
Hello,

A new version of AcyMailing is available with the warning when no list is selected.
You can download it on your account: www.acyba.com/member-area/your-subscription.html

How to prevent disappear newsletters in the front end 3 years 8 months ago #106170

• Anonymous user
Thanks!

-Matt
Time to create page: 0.058 seconds