info

Dear guests,
You are currently on the old forum we kept as a knowledge base. You will find the new community forum here
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Keyword
  • Page:

TOPIC: Insert Events Images with jevents-plugin tag / custom template

Insert Events Images with jevents-plugin tag / custom template 3 years 8 months ago #105381

• Anonymous user
ah yes, it is so. Sorry.
If to check particular event, the custom field will be added into the message body. In my case of speaker-field the tag ' custom:speaker| ' was added. But speaker value doesn't appear in Preview letter.

But in any case the values of custom fields array $customValues passed into letter template (/media/com_acymailing\plugins\tagjevents.php )
and can be used there to form the letter view.

That's a way of solution.

Regards,
Anna
Please log in to post a reply

Insert Events Images with jevents-plugin tag / custom template 3 years 8 months ago #105398

• Anonymous user
In any case my opinion is that it's nice idea to complete this case and allow all users use this custom-fields feature freely :)
Or maybe i missed some settings again to make it works?

Insert Events Images with jevents-plugin tag / custom template 3 years 8 months ago #105491

• Dax
Could you send the latest version of the Jevents custom fields plugin to This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.? I'll install and test it on my test site ;)
-AcyMailing developer-
This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

I helped you? The best way to thank me is to post a review on the JED :laugh:

Do not hesitate to illustrate your messages with screenshots, I love images :)
Always consult our tutorials before asking a question on our forum, the answer is surely there ;)

Hey look at our Video tutorials, It's really helpful to understand how Acy works!

Insert Events Images with jevents-plugin tag / custom template 3 years 8 months ago #105506

• Anonymous user
Jeremy I sent a message to you yesterday. Please check Spam folder if you didn't receive.

Anna

Insert Events Images with jevents-plugin tag / custom template 3 years 8 months ago #105524

• Alexandre
Hi,

We received it and Jeremy will take a look as soon as possible ;)

Insert Events Images with jevents-plugin tag / custom template 3 years 8 months ago #105573

• Dax
Hi Anna,

I updated the plugin to handle the new xml template syntax, it should be working from now on ;)
I tested it on my test sites using the xml templates available by default.

Jeremy
-AcyMailing developer-
This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

Always consult our tutorials before asking a question on our forum, the answer is surely there ;)

Hey look at our Video tutorials, It's really helpful to understand how Acy works!

Insert Events Images with jevents-plugin tag / custom template 3 years 8 months ago #105578

• Anonymous user
Perfect! Thank you! :)

Should I create anyway my own custom acymailing template in media/com_acymailing/plugins/tagjevents.php file to get access to custom fields?
It looks like it's not enough just to insert custom field tag into my message via Tags popup (eg. {jevents:1583|type:full| custom:texttest| clickable| pluginFields:1| readmore| pict:1}
I don't see the value of field in message preview. Should it display here?

Insert Events Images with jevents-plugin tag / custom template 3 years 8 months ago #105581

• Anonymous user
Hey Anya,

does the insertion of event images work with tags for you?
On my site it does not despite I am using latest plugin version.
Regards,
Daniel

Insert Events Images with jevents-plugin tag / custom template 3 years 8 months ago #105583

• Anonymous user
emm no.

Let's I describe what i've done:

environment: acymailing 5.5.0, tagjevents_v2.4.0 , jevcustomfields34_3.5.3

1. in Jevents created a custom field of type Image
2. added this Image field in 'new event' layout
3. created new event "event 1" having image uploaded in that new field (I've checked the image was successfully saved)
4. created new smart-newsletter of "Notification template"
5. opened Tags popup, checked "event 1" and checked "Image" custom fields >> tag has been added into message ( {jevents:1582|type:full| custom:Image| clickable| pluginFields:1| readmore| pict:1} )

message_with_tags.jpg

6. opened Preview window of message

message_preview.jpg

Did I miss any steps?

Insert Events Images with jevents-plugin tag / custom template 3 years 8 months ago #105608

• Dax
Maybe you're using a custom template for this plugin, that replaces the plugin's output.
Just delete the file media/com_acymailing/plugins/tagjevents.php if it exists.
If you want to keep it, you'll have to make it correctly to display the custom fields according to the options you selected when inserting your tag.
-AcyMailing developer-

Insert Events Images with jevents-plugin tag / custom template 3 years 8 months ago #105609

• Anonymous user
Hi,
yes I'm using custom template and if to delete it as you've advised i can see my custom fields. That's an answer :)
So in my case I need to make some changes in template to get custom fields.

Thanks a lot for your help and new plugin :)

Regards,
Anna
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.083 seconds