info

Dear guests,
You are currently on the old forum we kept as a knowledge base. You will find the new community forum here
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Keyword

TOPIC: Broken Links on Spam Check

Broken Links on Spam Check 3 years 10 months ago #98521

• Anonymous user
I am using AcyMailing 4.4.1 on Joomla 3.5.1 and am setting up a new newsletter but each time I do the spam test its returning that I have broken links. Sometimes its all of the links, other times its only 1 or 2. I've checked all of the links and they do load properly. I've also sent myself a test newsletter and the links open correctly that way too. What can I do to address this so my score on spam test is accurate?

I'm trying to sort this and an integration with Sumome before making the decision to upgrade rather than going with an EMS like Aweber or Mail Chimp.

Thanks for any help you can provide!
Please log in to post a reply

Broken Links on Spam Check 3 years 10 months ago #98546

• Dax
Hello,

If the links are correct, you can ignore the spam-test warnings on them. You can also contact the spam-test support here: www.mail-tester.com/contact

Jeremy
-AcyMailing developer-
This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

I helped you? The best way to thank me is to post a review on the JED :laugh:

Do not hesitate to illustrate your messages with screenshots, I love images :)
Always consult our tutorials before asking a question on our forum, the answer is surely there ;)

Hey look at our Video tutorials, It's really helpful to understand how Acy works!
Please log in to post a reply
Time to create page: 0.267 seconds