info

Dear guests,
You are currently on the old forum we kept as a knowledge base. You will find the new community forum here
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Keyword

TOPIC: how to send new subscriber thank you email.....

how to send new subscriber thank you email..... 10 years 9 months ago #632

• Anonymous user
i installed ACY Mailing and i want to know how i can send new subscribed users a thank you email.....

please help.
Please log in to post a reply

Re:how to send new subscriber thank you email..... 10 years 9 months ago #633

• Anonymous user
  • Thank you received: 2
Using AcyMailing Starter, it's not possible to send a welcome message.

This feature is implemented in all our commercial versions, for each list you can create a welcome message which will be sent to the user as soon as he confirms his subscription (if you require a confirmation) or when he subscribes (if you don't require a confirmation).

If you use AcyMailing Starter and require a confirmation, you may want to customize the confirmation e-mail so it will do both at the same time, a confirmation and a thank you message.
Please have a look at our official documentation before posting a new message!

If you use AcyMailing, please post a rating and a review at the Joomla! Extensions Directory.

Re:how to send new subscriber thank you email..... 10 years 9 months ago #1205

• Anonymous user
Hi John,

I just installed the starter version and would like to ask what you mean by the "confirmation e-mail". Is there somewhere I can customise this in the starter version? I can't seem to find the link...

Thanks!

Re:how to send new subscriber thank you email..... 10 years 9 months ago #1207

• Anonymous user
  • Thank you received: 2
There are two types of e-mails you can send during the subscription process :

A confirmation e-mail, which is there to create a double opt-in process so the user will have to click on the link sent by e-mail to really be subscribed to your lists.
This confirmation e-mail is customizable via the AcyMailing configuration page (on the tab 'subscription', if you select the option "require confirmation", then a button will appear to customize this message).
This message is available in all our versions.

A welcome message, which is a message sent when the user is successfully subscribed to your list (so immediately or after the user clicked on the confirmation link). This message is customizable for each list you create but only available from AcyMailing Essential.
Please have a look at our official documentation before posting a new message!

If you use AcyMailing, please post a rating and a review at the Joomla! Extensions Directory.

Re:how to send new subscriber thank you email..... 10 years 9 months ago #1258

• Anonymous user
Thank you! I found it! Sorry I was so blind before :P

Btw, this product rocks, if the starter goes well, I'll definitely be upgrading! :)
Time to create page: 0.094 seconds