info

Dear guests,
You are currently on the old forum we kept as a knowledge base. You will find the new community forum here
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Keyword

TOPIC: How to get sh404sef working on front end mailing

How to get sh404sef working on front end mailing 10 years 9 months ago #605

• Anonymous user
All I get when I try to preview/send mail from the front end (with Enterprise version), is an "Invalid List" message on blank screen. Seems to be caused by sh404sef (which I have working on my site), since this does not happen when I instruct sh404sef to skip the com_acymailing component.

According to your previous communication, a sh404sef plugin comes with the installation package, but I could not find any native plugin for sh404sef in the package, only the component sef_ext.php file (which I assume is suitable for use with sh404sef).

The URL displayed when the Invalid List message appears, is www.xxxxx.com/newsletters/newsletter/edit/mailid-8.html.

Any ideas how to fix this?
Please log in to post a reply

Re:How to get sh404sef working on front end mailing 10 years 9 months ago #606

• Anonymous user
  • Thank you received: 2
Let me fully test it again and I will get back to you asap.

But yes, the file sef_ext if used by sh404SEF.
Please have a look at our official documentation before posting a new message!

If you use AcyMailing, please post a rating and a review at the Joomla! Extensions Directory.

Re:How to get sh404sef working on front end mailing 10 years 9 months ago #631

• Anonymous user
The navigation on the front-end with sh404Sef was working fine but the front-end edition of the Newsletter was full of errors with sh404sef.

I just modified a lot of views to make it working properly and we will include all the modifications on the next release (AcyMailing 1.1.1 which we will release in 3 or 4 days).

If you use AcyMailing, please post a rating and a review at the Joomla! Extensions Directory.

Re:How to get sh404sef working on front end mailing 10 years 9 months ago #975

• Anonymous user
I have now installed the new version 1.1.1 and it now works without error messages, but I'm afraid
(1) the new messages I save and publish on the back end do not show up on the front end
(2) I see no sh404sef links, only normal Joomla SEF links, for the front end menu item and for the content links in the newsletter.
I would love to see my sh404sef links in my newsletters and I was hoping the front end access in Acymailing would solve this Joomla-issue for me.

Re:How to get sh404sef working on front end mailing 10 years 9 months ago #977

• Anonymous user
Hello Marius,
(1) the new messages I save and publish on the back end do not show up on the front end
You have first to affect this message to at least one manageable list, that's probably why you don't see it on the front-end.
Please edit your Newsletter from the back-end and affect it to one list if you want to edit it then on the front-end.
(2) I see no sh404sef links, only normal Joomla SEF links, for the front end menu item and for the content links in the newsletter.
Ok, so I think we have a misunderstanding here as for me sh404sef links look like Joomla SEF links... :blush:
I'm afraid I don't know all the power of sh404sef then.

Last Edit: 10 years 9 months ago by Anonymous user.
Time to create page: 0.055 seconds