info

Dear guests,
You are currently on the old forum we kept as a knowledge base. You will find the new community forum here
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Keyword

TOPIC: acymailing starter (gpl) questions

acymailing starter (gpl) questions 10 years 9 months ago #599

• Anonymous user
hi!

i have a few questions regarding acymailing starter (gpl).

1. is it possible to have one menuitem on which both, the user subscribe/modify and the mailing list archive is shown?
2. is it possible to add this things in content like: {acymailing subscribe} -> for example should be replaced with the subscribe/modify contents.
3. if the former things are not possible, may i alter the code for my needs? (the gpl version! not the other ones!)

thank you for such a great product, it seems very well written!

regards
thomas prochaska
Please log in to post a reply

Re:acymailing starter (gpl) questions 10 years 9 months ago #601

• Anonymous user
Hi Thomas,

1. It's not possible out of the box
2. It's not possible out of the box
3. You can of course change the code. But I don't think you even need to touch the AcyMailing code for that. Concerning 1. you can override the AcyMailing views in your template in order to change the archive listing and add the subscription view following these instructions: docs.joomla.org/Understanding_Output_Ove...and_Layout_Overrides
Concerning 2., you need to create a content plugin ( docs.joomla.org/How_to_create_a_content_plugin ) where you would replace the tags by the content of the views.

Regards,

Robert
With HikaShop, create your online Joomla shop easily.
Last Edit: 10 years 9 months ago by Anonymous user.

Re:acymailing starter (gpl) questions 10 years 9 months ago #603

• Anonymous user
  • Thank you received: 2
Point number 2 is possible out of the box.

You can use the plugin loadmodule which is included in Joomla by default to be able to add your AcyMailing subscription module in the middle of any Joomla content.
It's what we do on our own download page.

So you just have to add your module on a non used module area (user5 for example) and then add the code {loadmodule:user5} in your content which will be replaced by the AcyMailing module.
Please have a look at our official documentation before posting a new message!

If you use AcyMailing, please post a rating and a review at the Joomla! Extensions Directory.
Last Edit: 10 years 9 months ago by Anonymous user.
Time to create page: 0.069 seconds