info

Dear guests,
You are currently on the old forum we kept as a knowledge base. You will find the new community forum here
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Keyword

TOPIC: How to remove the animated effect on Subscribe button

How to remove the animated effect on Subscribe button 10 years 9 months ago #480

• Anonymous user
Hi,

i would like to know how to remove the mouse over effect on the Subscription button.

Makes me nervous :woohoo: ;-)

Albert
Please log in to post a reply

Re:How to remove the animated effect on Subscribe button 10 years 9 months ago #481

• Anonymous user
  • Thank you received: 2
Hello Albert,

The effect is added by our CSS stylesheet.
In the next version we will make something easier to be able to remove the module stylesheet.
For now you can modify the file components / com_acymailing / css / module.css and remove what you don't want to appear.

Based on what you said I guess you want to delete the section
.acymailing_mootoolsbutton:hover{
	padding:4px;
	border : 2px solid #808080;
}

Then save the file, and refresh the cache of your browser to see the changes.
Please have a look at our official documentation before posting a new message!

If you use AcyMailing, please post a rating and a review at the Joomla! Extensions Directory.

Re:How to remove the animated effect on Subscribe button 10 years 9 months ago #487

• Anonymous user
I tried but do not see any result. I mean the mootools Button text in the slide effect option. When i mouse over the text is animated to a smaller text. I just want the text to be one size.

Re:How to remove the animated effect on Subscribe button 10 years 9 months ago #489

• Anonymous user
Yes, we are talking about the same thing, it's in the module.css file.
Maybe you didn't refresh the cache of your browser? (the CSS is handled by your browser to be optimized so you need to refresh the cache of your browser to see the changes).

If it still does not work, please write the url of your website so I can have a closer look.

If you use AcyMailing, please post a rating and a review at the Joomla! Extensions Directory.

Re:How to remove the animated effect on Subscribe button 10 years 9 months ago #492

• Anonymous user
Great! Thanks John

Re:How to remove the animated effect on Subscribe button 10 years 9 months ago #730

• Anonymous user
From AcyMailing 1.1.1 (released today), you can now simply disable the module CSS (on the AcyMailing configuration page) or create your own one.

Time to create page: 0.070 seconds