info

Dear guests,
You are currently on the old forum we kept as a knowledge base. You will find the new community forum here
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Keyword

TOPIC: I would like to change "Read more" link for a button or image

I would like to change "Read more" link for a button or image 10 years 8 months ago #3047

• Anonymous user
Hello

I'm using starter version, when the article is cut for a Read more tag, the newsletter shows me a message that it's a hyperlink with the message Read More, I would like to change this hyperlink for a image or button and place it in the right.

I look for the code in the php files, but I can't find the point to do this. If someone could tell me how to do this, please, I've appreciate it.

Thanks in advance

Regards
Please log in to post a reply

Re:I would like to change "Read more" link for a button or image 10 years 8 months ago #3050

• Anonymous user
  • Thank you received: 2
Hello,

You will be able to find this part of our code in our AcyMailing plugin for Joomla content:
plugins/acymailing/tagcontent.php

Search for the string JOOMEXT_READ_MORE in this file and you will find the part of our code where we add the read more link.

You have the possibility to create your own view for our tag system if you add the file tagcontent_html.php in the folder:
components/com_acymailing/templates/plugins/
(this folder is not created by default so you have to create it)

That way you can customize the look of the article the way you want and won't be bothered next time you update AcyMailing.
Please have a look at our official documentation before posting a new message!

If you use AcyMailing, please post a rating and a review at the Joomla! Extensions Directory.
Please log in to post a reply
Time to create page: 0.053 seconds