info

Dear guests,
You are currently on the old forum we kept as a knowledge base. You will find the new community forum here
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Keyword

TOPIC: Which acymailing package?

Which acymailing package? 10 years 8 months ago #3008

• Anonymous user
Hi Team,
we have about 1500 subcsribers. At the moment the starter package is installed. I had configered it but we didn't used it to send newsletters until now. I am not shure if this is the right package for us.
My question: Maybe the Essential or the Business package would be more comfortable to send a large number of emails (because of the automatic send process)?
But what's the difference between these two? I'm really new to newslettersystems.
What about other technical things I need to know ...?

Thanks in advance
Please log in to post a reply

Re:Which acymailing package? 10 years 8 months ago #3009

• Anonymous user
  • Thank you received: 2
Most of providers apply some restrictions to your send process and won't enable you to send 1500 e-mails at once (usually only 300).
That's the main reason for our users to use the automatic send process of our commercial versions and spread their send process.

Please have a look at this article which explains the differences between the automatic send process and the manual one:
www.acyba.com/support/documentation/116-...ng-send-process.html

For more than 500 subscribers I always recommend one of our commercial version to be able to safely use the "automatic only" process and don't bother with the limitations any more.
That's the only technical thing you should know about and that's the biggest difference between AcyMailing Starter and AcyMailing Essential (there is the url/click tracker too in our Essential version which is also cool).

Then there are many differences between our three commercial versions but it's more about "features" than technical things.
www.acyba.com/acymailing.html
Please have a look at our official documentation before posting a new message!

If you use AcyMailing, please post a rating and a review at the Joomla! Extensions Directory.

Re:Which acymailing package? 10 years 8 months ago #3010

• Anonymous user
Hi John, thank you for your fast answers!

So I think we will buy the Essential Package.

Is it possible just to upgrade to this package without losing my configurations, languages, newsletters etc.? Or do I have to install it from the beginning?

And is it possible to have an installation on my localhost for testing and also an installation on the live site?

Thanks.

Re:Which acymailing package? 10 years 8 months ago #3011

• Anonymous user
  • Thank you received: 2
Is it possible just to upgrade to this package without losing my configurations, languages, newsletters etc.? Or do I have to install it from the beginning?
Yes, simply install the new package, you don't have to uninstall the previous one, everything will be updated as it should and you won't loose any data/setting/module/plugin/config...
www.acyba.com/support/documentation/66-h...ymailing.html#update
And is it possible to have an installation on my localhost for testing and also an installation on the live site?
Yes, we accept any local installation and we will also validate your test urls if needed.
Please have a look at our official documentation before posting a new message!

If you use AcyMailing, please post a rating and a review at the Joomla! Extensions Directory.
Time to create page: 0.060 seconds