info

Dear guests,
You are currently on the old forum we kept as a knowledge base. You will find the new community forum here
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Keyword

TOPIC: link-css-styling for url-text without defining an a-tag in the editor

link-css-styling for url-text without defining an a-tag in the editor 10 years 8 months ago #2958

• Anonymous user
Hi,

When I insert the text "...read more on url" into my editor, the link, that I have not defined as a link in the editor (just the written url), is automatically transformed by your system by sending the mail:
...read more on <a href="url">url<a>

My Problem: I cannot define any styling for this link. Because your inline-css-routine has nothing to replace (no a-tag was defined in the text...).

Would it be possible, that you also insert the a-tag-definition of the template, when you transfom a link-text into a linked text:
...read more on <a style="[definition as defined in the a-field of the template]" href="url">url</a>
Or maybe you could just insert the inline-css after transforming the link-texts?

Thx,
Harald
Last Edit: 10 years 8 months ago by Anonymous user.
Please log in to post a reply

Re:link-css-styling for url-text without defining an a-tag in the editor 10 years 8 months ago #2969

• Anonymous user
  • Thank you received: 2
Hello Harald,

Let me know if I'm wrong but:

1/ You inserted a text : h t t p : / / w w w .yourwebsite.com/... in your Newsletter
2/ On the AcyMailing preview, you can still see that text the way you wrote it.
3/ On the received e-mail, a link is added to that text and displayed in blue.

Am I right?

If so, then AcyMailing does not add the link, it's your own mail system.
If you want to avoid that, you should add a link by yourself in your editor and configure your template to add a style on your links.
Please have a look at our official documentation before posting a new message!

If you use AcyMailing, please post a rating and a review at the Joomla! Extensions Directory.
Last Edit: 10 years 8 months ago by Anonymous user.

Re:link-css-styling for url-text without defining an a-tag in the editor 10 years 8 months ago #2971

• Anonymous user
You are so right.!
I thought, I have also seen it on the preview-page. My fault!

I hope, customers will be able to handle that...

Thx,
Harald
Time to create page: 0.065 seconds