info

Dear guests,
You are currently on the old forum we kept as a knowledge base. You will find the new community forum here
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Keyword

TOPIC: How to synchronize joomla users and acymailing users

How to synchronize joomla users and acymailing users 8 years 7 months ago #28418

• Anonymous user
Is it possible to have something run to synchronize joomla user to the acymailing users.
I mean when somebody on the front-end change his personal data like email that it also will be synchronized with acymailing users. automatically.

Guido
Last Edit: 8 years 7 months ago by Anonymous user. Reason: adding info
Please log in to post a reply

Re: How to synchronize joomla users and acymailing users 8 years 7 months ago #28419

• Anonymous user
Hello,

That's the case already.
Please make sure the plugin "auto-subscribe during Joomla registration" is enabled, this plugin handles the synchronisation as well.

Also, on the import screen, there is an option to trigger the synchronisation.
Please have a look at our official documentation before posting a new message!

Do you like AcyMailing? We love your reviews!
We would appreciate if you could take 5 minutes to post a review on the Joomla! Extensions Directory.
We answered one of your question? Well, it's the best way to thank us!

Re: How to synchronize joomla users and acymailing users 8 years 7 months ago #28421

• Anonymous user
I will have a look at it.
But i do not want them to autosubscribe to a list. I will handle that with a filter.

Because no one can registrer it self, thats disabled, i import all users, and after the import i will run a filter to subscribe them if a added field is stated as yes.

Guido
Last Edit: 8 years 7 months ago by Anonymous user.

Re: How to synchronize joomla users and acymailing users 8 years 7 months ago #28422

• Anonymous user
But i do not want them to autosubscribe to a list. I will handle that with a filter.
That's fine but the plugin should still be enabled.

We would appreciate if you could take 5 minutes to post a review on the Joomla! Extensions Directory.

Re: How to synchronize joomla users and acymailing users 8 years 7 months ago #28428

• Anonymous user
its enabled, so the synchronize will work then automatically?

Guido

Re: How to synchronize joomla users and acymailing users 8 years 7 months ago #28443

• Anonymous user
Yes.

Re: How to synchronize joomla users and acymailing users 3 years 8 months ago #105603

• Anonymous user
Hi Adrien,
Is there a way to synchronise all acymailing users with Joomla users when a new visitor subscribe to the newsletters without registering on the site?

Re: How to synchronize joomla users and acymailing users 3 years 8 months ago #105610

• Tom
Hello,

You can't create Joomla users from AcyMailing users after they have been created.
The import from Joomla feature, will synchronise both users and create missing AcyMailing users but won't create Joomla users:
www.acyba.com/acymailing/84-acymailing-data-import.html#joomla

But you can use our "Create Joomla user" plugin to automatically create a Joomla suer on AcyMailing user creation:
www.acyba.com/acymailing/plugins.html#plgcreuser

Re: How to synchronize joomla users and acymailing users 3 years 8 months ago #105673

• Anonymous user
Thanks Tom for your reply.
We have installed and enabled the plugin from our end.
Time to create page: 0.138 seconds