info

Dear guests,
You are currently on the old forum we kept as a knowledge base. You will find the new community forum here
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Keyword

TOPIC: How to install an auto-welcome e-mail

How to install an auto-welcome e-mail 10 years 8 months ago #2081

• Anonymous user
Hey everybody, I've installed the (free) acymailing extension on my joomla page but i can't find the place to set an auto-welcome e-mail.

Ik hope anybody can help me out?! perhaps this feature isn't available on the free version?!

thans! :silly:
Please log in to post a reply

Re:How to install an auto-welcome e-mail 10 years 8 months ago #2083

• Anonymous user
  • Thank you received: 2
perhaps this feature isn't available on the free version?!
Indeed, this feature is included in all our commercial versions but not the free one.
Next to the unsubscribe message (so when you edit your list), you can set up a welcome message using all our commercial versions.
Please have a look at our official documentation before posting a new message!

If you use AcyMailing, please post a rating and a review at the Joomla! Extensions Directory.

Re:How to install an auto-welcome e-mail 10 years 8 months ago #2084

• Anonymous user
I don't think it is a problem to update my account. Is this feature a auto e-mail which is automatically send when a subscriber conferms is subscription?

and i would like to now if it is possible to add a attachement to this welcome e-mail.

thanx!

Re:How to install an auto-welcome e-mail 10 years 8 months ago #2085

• Anonymous user
  • Thank you received: 2
Is this feature a auto e-mail which is automatically send when a subscriber conferms is subscription?
Yes, exactly.
If you require a confirmation, then AcyMailing will send the welcome e-mail as soon as the user confirms his subscription.
If you don't require a confirmation, then AcyMailing will send the welcome e-mail as soon as the user subscribes.

You can add attachment to the welcome e-mail.
(it's exactly the same interface you have for the unsubscribe confirmation)
Please have a look at our official documentation before posting a new message!

If you use AcyMailing, please post a rating and a review at the Joomla! Extensions Directory.
Time to create page: 0.042 seconds