info

Dear guests,
You are currently on the old forum we kept as a knowledge base. You will find the new community forum here
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Keyword

TOPIC: [solved] Text field value remains after submit, how to get rid? => update to the latest version

[solved] Text field value remains after submit, how to get rid? => update to the latest version 10 years 8 months ago #2027

• Anonymous user
Kindly see my website at www.keyakismos.com/pameranposkad/

Under Mailing, when user enter their name and email address and click submit, they will be brought to a "Thank You" page.

However, the text field still display the user name and email address, how do I make their name and email address disappear after they submit their entry?

Thanks in advance. :)
Last Edit: 10 years 8 months ago by Anonymous user.
Please log in to post a reply

Re:Text field value remains after submit, how to get rid? 10 years 8 months ago #2032

• Anonymous user
  • Thank you received: 2
This was implemented so that the user can modify his subscription without having to re-enter his information.
The e-mail/name is only displayed on the client interface and is not visible for other users.
Nevertheless many users are asking us this same question so we decided to just remove it for our next release (January 16th).

www.acyba.com/support/forum/2-bug-report...lly.html?lang=en#491
Please have a look at our official documentation before posting a new message!

If you use AcyMailing, please post a rating and a review at the Joomla! Extensions Directory.
Last Edit: 10 years 8 months ago by Anonymous user.

Re:Text field value remains after submit, how to get rid? 10 years 8 months ago #2148

• Anonymous user
AcyMailing 1.1.2 has been released so you can update to this new version, we don't keep the user information in the session any more.

We will announce this new release officially soon but you can already download it and install it.
How to upgrade AcyMailing?

If you use AcyMailing, please post a rating and a review at the Joomla! Extensions Directory.

Re:Text field value remains after submit, how to get rid? 10 years 8 months ago #2157

• Anonymous user
May I know the AcyMailing 1.1.2 changelog ?

thanks

Re:Text field value remains after submit, how to get rid? 10 years 8 months ago #2159

• Anonymous user

Re:Text field value remains after submit, how to get rid? 10 years 8 months ago #2169

• Anonymous user
As I custom some AcyMailing 1.1.1 files, witch ones from version 1.1.2 had been changed ?

Thanks

Re:Text field value remains after submit, how to get rid? 10 years 8 months ago #2172

• Anonymous user
I will talk only about the views/tmpl files as you should not have to modify any other file.

On the front-end:
components\com_acymailing\views\archive\tmpl\view.php
modules\mod_acymailing\tmpl\default.php

On the back-end:
components\com_acymailing\views\template\tmpl\form.php

Time to create page: 0.094 seconds