info

Dear guests,
You are currently on the old forum we kept as a knowledge base. You will find the new community forum here
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Keyword

TOPIC: Images missing

Images missing 10 years 8 months ago #1938

• Anonymous user
Hi

I just downloaded this and added my own template. All looks fine in the template and the newsletter but the images are missing from the preview and the test that is sent.

When I look at the html, it seems to be removing the URL of the image so I only see a path which obviously won't work.

Any ideas?

Andy
Please log in to post a reply

Re:Images missing 10 years 8 months ago #1947

• Anonymous user
  • Thank you received: 2
You wysiwyg editor should automatically convert your image path from absolute to relative, which is a good thing for your website.
So then AcyMailing should automatically convert it back from relative to absolute to be able to display your Newsletter.

Do you think this conversion is not working properly on your website?
Could you please add the source code of your picture from the preview screen so we can see what could be the issue?
If you add an unsubscribe link to your Newsletter, does this link work properly?
Please have a look at our official documentation before posting a new message!

If you use AcyMailing, please post a rating and a review at the Joomla! Extensions Directory.

Re:Images missing 10 years 8 months ago #1949

• Anonymous user
Hi John

Sorry about that, I actually fixed this last night but it was late so I didn't get a chance to update this.

It was the way that we has put the background images in. The URL was just a red herring.

Fantastic module, by the way! I was using another one but it never installed properly and lots had to be done manually. I'll put a review on the Joomla site as soon as I can.

Regards

Andy
Time to create page: 0.051 seconds